𝗑𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 ; 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾

A few days after the first part of episode five airs, all the trainees are gathered in the audition room where the seats have been re organized for the upcoming elimination.

1
2 - 3 - 4
5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15

All the girls file into a group as the cameras begin rolling.

Park Jimin (National Rep): It's been quite the competition so far national producers... how have you been enjoying it? *he pauses as if waiting for the audience to respond* I'm glad to hear it! Now... shall we see the results of your voting? I must say, you might be surprised at the results. Let's begin right away, I'm sure the trainees are just as nervous as you!

The camera angle changes to show Park Jimin standing directly to the side of the pyramid.

Let's begin with number twelve! During the next elimination, the twelfth place position would be the final position to earn a place in the finale.

In twelfth place this time we have a rapper who performed "Don't Know You" in the position evaluation....

[INTERVIEW]

Misae Nakamura (JYP // ???): So it has to be Yulhee or Hayun... i think i'm getting better at this guessing game! I think it's probably Hayun, she usually places in the middle of the rankings...

[END INTERVIEW]

12.
「 HWANG HAYUN ; INDIVIDUAL 」
258,612  VOTES
[ -1 ]

Shin Eunjin (IND // ??): Congratulations Hayun! *she gives the girl a hug as Hayun makes her way to Jimin*

The other girls express their congratulations to the girl, though no one is surprised at her rank.

Hwang Hayun (IND // 12): Thank you so much for giving me another chance to show you my best!

[ BONUS INTERVIEW! ]