𝗑𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗐𝗈

For Épanoui's second mission, each trainee has been grouped in one of four teams for the group battle portion of the missions

For Épanoui's second mission, each trainee has been grouped in one of four teams for the group battle portion of the missions. Because there's only four groups, i've decided against doing more than one performance of the same song, and instead the benefit will go to the entire team with the winning center.

here's how the benefit works: the center of each group automatically receives a benefit of 25,000 points win or lose. after the mission is complete and the entire episode is released, there will be a vote on who was the best center of the four. the winning group's entire team will receive a benefit of 50,000 points each.

over the past day, random people have been selected (by my trusty random generator) and messaged to choose the groups. they were given a brief description of the song, but no title. this is to stimulate the lottery system they used for produce 48. the person who chose the team members doesn't have to be the leader of the group.  for this mission, you can be both the leader and center of the group agrees.

for some added fun, if two people want to be the center, everyone can vote by messaging the leader, and they can submit the form without revealing who is the center so it can be a surprise during the episode. you don't have to do this though.

For the mission you'll need:
-A link to the stage performance that you want to use. all performances must be live, no lyric or music videos.
-Which trainee is portraying each idol
-Positions: main vocal, rap, dance, lead rap, etc. every person should have their positions listed.
-Special Positions: leader, center, visual

-A clever group name/introduction that you'll be known as by the audience
-Notes on who was active, how well you worked together. your discussion and notes will be what i base the episode off of.

The form should be submitted by the leader of the group in PM.

BLANK FORM HERE

Example:

Group Name: One&Only

Intro: "2! 3! Your first and last One&Only-ibnida"

Names ;
lisa manoban (sm) (a)
kim chungha  (sm) (b)
kim yerim (yg) (c)
sana minatozaki (jyp) (c)

Song ;
only you - miss a

Link ;
https://youtu.be/SyGU_7-avk0

Portrayal ;
lisa as suzy
chungha as jia
yerim as min
sana as fei

Positions ;
lisa as lead vocalist, lead rapper
yeri as main dancer, lead vocalist
chungha as main rapper, lead dancer, vocalist
sana as main vocal