𝗑𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 ; 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗍𝗐𝗈

—-Note:
ways to get screen time- spamming/commenting, voting popularity, being nice xD. enjoy the episode, i managed to finish it a little early today :)

———-/-/———

The fifth group of trainees to come in also cause quite a stir among the girls, who've now learned that falling asleep can cause you to miss some of the most interesting things going on.

The pair of girls are both young and are definitely recognizable from the promotion episode.

Lee Chaerin (BigHit // ??): Annyeong everyone! Please take care of us~

[INTERVIEW]

Kim Herin (BigHit // ??): What's up? It's your girls Kim Herin

Lee Chaerin (BigHit // ??): and Lee Chaerin formerly of BigHit Entertainment

Kim Herin (BigHit // ??): To everyone who's watching this: We might look like cute maknaes~

Lee Chaerin (BigHit // ??): But we are fierce! So don't underestimate us.

Kim Herin (BigHit // ??): What letter are you going to take?

Lee Chaerin (BigHit // ??): A. That way I'll have something to strive for. Besides, it's true. I want to earn an A.

Kim Herin (BigHit // ??): You're right, but i'm not that confident, so i'll choose B.

[END INTERVIEW]

Lee Suran (CUBE // ??): That's the girl that all the mentors were complimenting in the promotion episode!

Jung Yena (JYP // ??): No way! Is she really going to sit in the number one seat?

Lee Chaerin (BigHit // ??): *blows a kiss to the camera pointed towards the number seat* If you want something, you have to go for it.