𝗑𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 ; 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗍𝗐𝗈

[ BEGIN EPISODE ]

Park Jimin (National Rep): Are you ready to find out the top two trainees?

There's a chorus of cheers from the trainees, and Jimin pulls out a second card with the rest of the rankings.

Park Jimin (National Rep: Our second ranked trainee has climbed up the ranks, earning 626,000 votes...

[INTERVIEW]

Bae Chowon (IND // 11): So it's between Seohyun and Chaerin... no matter what, I can't believe Seohyun was able to jump up so many ranks! I guess winning the last evaluation got her noticed.

[END INTERVIEW]

2.
「 CHOI SEOHYUN ; INDIVIDUAL 」
626,543 VOTES
[ +14 ]

 「 CHOI SEOHYUN ; INDIVIDUAL 」626,543  VOTES [ +14 ]

Kim Sora (JYP // ???): Woah... Even though we knew who the top two were... i still didn't see this coming!

The surprise is evident on the trainees faces. Already beginning to tear up, Seohyun takes the microphone from Jimin. 

Choi Seohyun (IND // 2): Oh gosh... i don't even know what to say! I can't believe this... I guess, thank you, so so much.

Her hands shaking, she returns the microphone to Jimin and sits in the first place chair.

[ BONUS INTERVIEW! ]

Choi Seohyun (IND // 2): Bonjour my lovelies, it's your girl Seohyun aka Scarlette! Since i love baking, I thought i would show you the perfect recipe for a trainee!

She pulls out several containers of colored sand. Where she got this? No one knows.

Choi Seohyun (IND // 2): First, you need confidence!

She pours a bit of sand into a large container.

Choi Seohyun (IND // 2): Then of course, cuteness...

She pours a larger amount of sand into the container.

Choi Seohyun (IND // 2): Talent...

She pours an even larger amount of sand into the jar.

Choi Seohyun (IND // 2): and finally... the perfect smile!

She tops off her container of sand.

Choi Seohyun (IND // 2): I'm sure every company will be after me now for sharing to the secret~