𝗑𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈 ; 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

The day has finally arrived for the twenty trainees on Épanoui to have their big debut on the MCountdown stage... and for the center of the performance to finally be revealed.

Dressed in the signature pink uniforms, ever trainee is granted their own microphone for when they perform on stage. Unlike with the Produce Series, all trainees will have the opportunity to sing, though C class trainees will only get to perform the final chorus.

Kwon Choonchee (Yuehua // C): Finally! Some pink for the rest of us.

Hwang Hayun (IND // C): Honestly, i liked the green better, pink doesn't suit my concept.

Jung Yena (JYP // C): I think you look really cute Hayunnie!

Hwang Hayun (IND // C): *blushing* Oh... thanks!

Jung Hoseok (Dance Mentor): C class to the stage please! This is your last rehearsal~ and i'll be choosing one of you to be the representative center for your class.

The girls race over to the stage and take their positions. As the familiar music begins to play, all the nerves and excitement fade from their faces as they perform their best for their mentor.

[INTERVIEW]

Kim Herin (BigHit // C): I was so nervous to perform, I barely slept last night, but in the last rehearsal, I just felt so confident! Like I could take on the whole world... the dance was like a second nature by that point, I could probably do it in my sleep.

[END INTERVIEW]

Jung Hoseok (Dance Mentor): Wow... everyone I'm really impressed with how much you've improved since the first rehearsal, Li Mei... your dancing has improved so much and Yena... you just seemed so confident... I'm beyond proud of  you all.

Kim Namjoon (Rap Mentor): Even with what you may lack in skill, you make up for in confidence... you guys are going to kill it on stage today!

Next, the B class trainees are called to the stage. The large group of trainees makes their way to the stage. As the music begins, Chungha and Hyuna keep a watchful eye on them.

Kim Chungha (Dance Mentor): Come on! You are performing this in 2 hours, I need you to clean up your arms! Sunhi, you are in B class now, you need to perform like it!

[INTERVIEW]

Park Sunhi (PLEDIS // B): I can honestly say that Kim Chungha is the scariest mentor... I thought JHope was terrifying but this just takes it to a whole new level

[END INTERVIEW]

Kim Chungha (Dance Mentor): Chowon! I am loving those expressions! Weilan, your moves look way more clean... this is what I'm talking about!

Kim Hyuna (Rap Mentor): Charlotte your vocals are sounded great all the way from here~ *she turns to a tech* Could you turn her mic up for the performance?

Jeon Jungkook (Vocal Mentor): Looking better B class! Can we get A class up here?

The six A class trainees rush up to the stage, dressed to perfection, smiling wide. They've been waiting for the news on the next center, and perhaps after the rehearsal, it will finally be revealed. The music plays, and it's clear why these six trainees were chosen for A class.

Tiffany Young (Vocal Mentor): Yes girls! Work it!

Jeon Jungkook (Vocal Mentor): Just watching them makes me want to get up there and dance too...