𝗑𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 ; 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

The day of the performance has arrived, with each team having practiced and practiced until it's finally time to take the stage. One thousand lucky fans of the show have been invited to watch the performances, and vote for their favorite performer of the night.

The first team to take the stage is TEAM VIVID, performing Blackpink's As If Its Your Last.

After the first evaluation last episode, the mentors were not particularly impressed by the team's performance.

[FLASHBACK]

Jeon Jungkook (Vocal Mentor): I'm also going to be honest... the vocals and rap were just a mess. What's going on team? You've been working on this all day...

Kim Chungha (Dance Mentor): I'm sorry everyone... but I really think you need to practice more before we watch your performance. You're improving, but we can't sit here all day. I'll expect more at the next evaluation.

[END FLASHBACK]

Let's check on the team before they step onto the stage for the first time.

[DRESSING ROOM]

Roh Yulhee (SM // B // #1): *dressed in her school uniform stage outfit* Honestly I'm getting way too old to old for this concept...

Choi Seohyun (IND // A // #1): I just hate these outfits in general... I wish we got a say in what we got to wear.

Charlotte Ashbourne (SM // B // #1): It suits Li Mei the best in my opinion.

Roh Yulhee (SM // B // #1): I mean that was a given, Li Mei looks pretty in everything...

Yang Li Mei (Yuehua // C // #1): *fidgeting with her fingers nervously* Thanks, but just because the outfit looks nice, doesn't mean the performance will be.

Charlotte Ashbourne (SM // B // #1): *hugs Li Mei* We're going to do great! We've improved so much since the first evaluation, the mentors aren't even going to know what hit them!

??? (Staff Member): Girls, please make your way to the stage, it's time.

Choi Seohyun (IND // A // #1): Hands in the center before we go?

The girls all put their hands together and complete their group cheer.

Choi Seohyun (IND // A // #1): 2! 3! Vivid fighting!

[ONSTAGE]

Park Jimin (National Representative): Hello national producers! Are you ready for the first performance?

There's a loud cheer from the audience, and the four girls enter the stage.

All Members (Team #1): Hello, we are Vivid!

Roh Yulhee (SM // B // Team #1): We will forever be imprinted in your minds!

Charlotte Ashbourne (SM // B // Team #1): Please enjoy our performance!