𝗑𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 ; 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

———
note: i swear i spend way too much time writing this... thanks for all the positive comments, it means a lot... 💕💕 also this is going to be a long roller coaster of an episode, so buckle up. also please don't be upset if you don't get the grade you wanted, i tried to be as fair as possible. info on re evaluations coming later tonight :)
———

The time has finally come for the letter grade evaluations, the mentors looking forward to hearing the girls for the first time, and the trainees incredibly nervous for the decision that would probably effect the rest of their time on the show.

A class trainees were known to get the most screen time initially, while C class trainees often got screen time where the mentors would be lecturing them and telling them to work harder. But nevertheless, an excitement fills the room as all the mentors settle into their seats and Park Jimin stands to call up the first group.

Park Jimin (National Rep): Let's have the first group come backstage to get ready, Yuehua trainees will be first.

Choonchee and Li Mei stand up nervously, and Yulhee gives them a thumbs up from her seat behind them. A few minutes later, both enter holding microphones.

Kwon Choonchee (Yuehua // ??): Annyeonhaseyo, Kwon Choonchee-ibnida.

Yang Li Mei (Yuehua // ??): Jeonun Yang Li Mei-ibnida. Please enjoy our performance!

Tiffany Young (Vocal Mentor): *whispers to Jungkook* Her Korean is pretty good.

Jeon Jungkook (Vocal Mentor): *whispers back* But how is her singing?

(Li Mei- Shorts ; Choonchee- Pants)

The mentors discuss among themselves for a few moments.

Kim Namjoon (Rap Mentor): Have you to been training together for a while?

Yang Li Mei (Yuehua // ??): Ne- almost 3 years.

They receive a satisfactory nod and he writes something on a piece of paper and passes it to Jimin. The other mentors do the same.

Tiffany Young (Vocal Mentor): To be honest your performance was a little bit messy, and it reflects in your score.

Park Jimin (National Rep): In A class we have...

The room collectively takes a breath, what would the Yuehua girls score be?

Park Jimin (National Rep): ...no one. In class B, Kwon Choonchee. In class C, Yang Li Mei. You may return backstage.

Nodding ashamedly at their scores, the two head backstage to get their stickers.

Kwon Choonchee (Yuehua // B): I'm so sorry unnie, we should have picked a different song.

Yang Li Mei (Yuehua // C): Don't blame yourself, it's my fault. I should have practiced more...

Li Mei exchanges her B rank sticker for a C and the two girls return to their seats.

[INTERVIEW]

Bae Chowon (IND // ?): I didn't understand how Li Mei could have gotten a C ranking... she sang so well! *she looks down at her B sticker* I guess I'll be losing this sticker soon as well *she sighs*