𝗑𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

DUE 7/10/19 at Midnight PST

Based on Produce's third evaluation, the position evaluation allows trainees to show one skill to the national producers. The choice of songs can be a strategic advantage: showing a skill you know you'll shine in or prove yourself as a multitalented trainee in another discipline. The benefits for this mission will be even larger than the last mission...

also a quick question! do you prefer spam commenting or the google form?

here's how the benefit works: though you are in teams, this is considered an individual performance. the person earning the most votes in each song will receive a benefit of 20,000 points. the rap, vocal, and dance trainee with the most votes will receive a benefit of 100,000 total.

the groups were chosen by the survey, then by your ranking. so the first place got first pick and so on. if your first choice was unavailable you got the second or third.

you will need a centering leader for this performance but there will be a difference in the other positions. you'll need a main for each skill shown (so only one person for the group's except for don't know you) and you don't have to list the rest of the positions.

For the mission you'll need:
-Which trainee is portraying each idol, all the performances are from produce 101 or produce 48. if you need help with who each person is i can give you the members.
-Positions: main vocal/rap/dance, center, leader, visual
-A clever group name/introduction that you'll be known as by the audience
-Notes on who was active, how well you worked together. your discussion and notes will be what i base the episode off of.

The form should be submitted by the leader of the group in PM.

BLANK FORM HERE

Example:

Group Name: Crush!

Intro: "2! 3! Crush on you... Crush-ibnida!"

Names ;
mina myoui  (jyp) (3)
lee chaeyeon (yuehua) (5)
kang seulgi (yg) (10)
park chaeyoung (jyp) (16)

Song ;
the truth untold by bts (produce 48)

Link ;
https://youtu.be/qVDziFxB_Eo

Portrayal ;
mina as miyu
chaeyeon as gyuri
seulgi as miho
chaeyoung as sato

Positions ;
main vocal ; seulgi
leader ; mina
center ; mina