𝗑𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝗓𝖾𝗋𝗈 ; 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗍𝗐𝗈

With only a few days remaining until the debut episode of Épanoui, teaser clips are uploaded of the national representative interviewing each of the mentors. The show has a bright cast of famous idols to help the trainees to improve as they seek to make it to the final episode.

Park Jimin (National Rep): Annyeong everyone, there's only a few days left until the first episode of Épanoui, so let's meet our mentors as they review some of the trainees individual auditions.

The first girl appears on the screen. She doesn't look like any of the girls previously, but her shining visual and youthful air is enough to draw fans in.

Kim Herin (BigHit // ??): *doing an announcer voice* Ayo- Hitman Bang introduces young shining star of BigHit Entertainment Kim Herin  aka Ever!

She then frowns a little bit, remembering that she can't really say that anymore because she left BigHit a few weeks ago, but she just shrugs and smiles again.

Kim Herin (BigHit // ??): Let me try again

Kim Herin (BigHit // ??): Let me try again. Annyeonghaseyo, jeonun Ever-ibnida! Your shining maknae is here to give a performance you won't forget! Today I'll be performing the iconic rap from IOI's Very Very Very~

Stop 넌 뒤집은 베개처럼 신선한 느낌
하지만 꼭 참아야 해 이제부터 긴
확인의 시간을 반드시 거쳐야 해
뱀인지 아담인지 정체 드러나게
남자라 쓰고 늑대라 읽으랬어
도대체 남자들 그동안 여자에게 왜 그랬어
너무나 많은 여자들 마음을 울린 죄
때문에 그러니 내게 좀 더 널 보여줄래?

[Translation:
Stop, like a flipped over pillow
You have a new feel, but I need to hold it in
You need to go through a long process of checking
So I can find out whether you're the snake or Adam
People told me that men are all wolves
Why have men treated women like that?
Is it because so many women have committed
the sin of making you cry?
Will you show me your heart a little more?]

Kim Chungha (Dance Mentor): Wah~ how young is she? she looks so little. *she taps Hyuna on the shoulder* What does her profile say?

Kim Hyuna (Rap Mentor): Only thirteen years old! She really is a maknae!