Belfast while shooting s7

And cut! Kit was waiting for Emilia to finish her scene, as Emilia walked off set Kit grabbed her arm, Em lets go out for a walk, he said to her, Kit i cant i have one more shot then we can go, i promise, she answered and walked away. After her last scene for the day Emilia went to Kits trailor and found him reading a book, Are you ready for our walk she asked, Em! You scared me, i didnt even see you there, Kit said... Well are you ready, Em asked, Yes emilia lets go Kit answered, they walked to a park near by and sat down on a benched, Emilia looked up at the sky, Kit just stared at her face, Emilia looked at him, What! Why are you staring at me, Emilia said as she giggled. Because your beautiful, answered Kit. Emilia smiled, your so sweet, she said back to him. Kit looked into her green blue eyes, he could stare at them forever, he thought to himself, im just stating facts, said Kit. They sat and talked for a while, they both felt tired it was now 1:00am instead of sleeping in there trailors the decided to go back to the hotel. Kit kissed Emilia on the cheek, and they both went to there rooms. Kit threw his keys on his counter and layed on the sofa, he soon fell asleep. Emila took of her clothes and got in the shower, as the warm water ran down her body she thought about her last scene tomorrow it was with kit and it was the last scene of season 7, it was a sex scene, the thought of it made her nervous, she has been in love with Kit since season 1 at the first table read, but she knew he could not love her, he could only love her as friends, he was with the rose and happy. She got out of the shower, got dressed and went to sleep.