belfast shooting last scene on s7 e7

The next morning Kit And Emilia went to shoot there last scene. And ACTION! Dan yelled david watched behind the camera. Kit knocked on the wooden targaryen door, Emilia opened it and looked into his dark brown eyes, she let him in and closed the door, next thing she knew they called cut and the shot was over, the last scene was when they were making love. ACTION... They kissed passionately and moved around Kit was on top he looked into her beautiful blue green eyes and kissed her once more, and CUT, David yelled, and their last scene was over. Soon they would both be on a plane going home and they would not be together any more until shooting for season 8. KIT! Yelled Emilia, when do you leave belfast? She asked him... 2 days he answered, He was going to miss her, he has deep feeling for her that at he couldnt control he thought to himself. I dont leave for 2 more days either she told him. Tonight was a cast dinner to celebrate the end of season 7.  Want to go to my trailor, Kit asked her. Sure why not, she answerd. As soon as they got to Kits trailor they sat down, Emilia was so tired she fell right asleep. Kit covered her up and put a pillow under her head. Rose called, hey kit, she said, hi he answered, i miss you  she told him and about an hour later the call was over. Emilia was still sleeping. Kit lifted her legs up and sat down and layed them back down. Emilia woke up to his touch, sorry I didn't mean to wake you, he told her. Its ok what time is it, she asked 9:30pm you should sleep. He answered. OH SHIT WE MISSED THE CAST DINNER! She yelled. No we didnt David and Dan rearranged it for tomorrow night at 6, now sleep Em you look tired. He told her. Oh ok thank you Kit for letting me sleep here tonight. Said Emilia. No problem Em... Come here, he said as he held his arms open. Em leaned on him and he wrapped his arms around her. Your my best friend, Emilia told him. Em your my best friend to but...i..um..i just... He couldn't form his sentence, "spit it out kit" she yelled while smiling, i love you Em. He finally could tell her..No Kit you love Rose!  she said in shock... no Emilia i love you I've always loved you!  He answered to her. Kit..i dont what to say your with rose! She was now yelling with him. She got up to leave but Kit grabbed her arm pulled her close and put his hands on her face, they were so close she could feel his breath he was now in tears... no dont leave... Em i loved you since i met you... the only reason I'm with rose is because i thought you would and never will love me back..he told her as he caressed her perfect lips, im sorry Kit we can only be friends...Goodbye, she said as she slipped out of his grip and went to walk out. Kit put his hands on his head and turned around. Then Emilia stopped as she got ready to open his trailor door to leave, she turned around grabbed Kit by is arm, pulled him close and kissed his lips, she never wanted to stop, kit put his hand on her face, then Emilia stopped, Actually Kit...