Movie night

"Why no I haven't liam is everything alright," Emilia  asked, she tried to play dumb about it but liam was a clever man.  "Don't play dumb with me Emilia, he always stares at you like your the only girl in the room". Liam told her. Which made Emilia blush a little, "well I haven't noticed anything" she told him but before he could say anything gwendoline approached. 
----------------
Later that night kit was in the shower.  He missed Emilia he knew they had to stay in separate rooms so the cast doesn't suspect anything. Just as he went to wash his hair, hands slipped around him. He turned around and immediately gave her a kiss. "I Missed you kit and we just seen each other like four hours ago." Emilia told him "I missed you to Em" he replied then he turned the water off and picked her up and carried her to his bed. She was already naked because she got him the the shower with him. They started kissing them kit slowly started kissing down her body. Then he heard a knock at the door. He put on a robe and went to the door. It was Alfie  "Hey mate" kit greeted him. "Hey kit the cast is going to the bar, want to come along?" Alfie asked him. "Actually I was planning on watching a movie." He told Alfie.  "Really kit all alone." Alfie said in a sarcastic tone. "Yea there is no harm in watching a movie alone, so I will watch a movie just me alone" kit replied. "You sure about that kit" Alfie asked him. "Yes I'm sure". Kit replied.  "Okay goodnight and good night Emilia " Alfie yelled through the door way.  Before Before Kit could say anything else Alfie ran down the hallway. Emilia came out with one of kits T-shirts on. Kit started laughing. "What's so funny" Emilia asked with a smile. " nothing its just my shirt is a little big don't you think." He replied.  The he went for a kiss, but Emilia dodged it. "HEY!" Kit said with a smile. "Now harington let's watch that movie you told Alfie we were watching." Emilia said then she sat on the sofa. "Fine" kit said sarcastically then sat on a the sofa,  Emilia sat between his legs and snuggled up to him she covered them with a blanket and they began to watch the movie.