Make ups, no break ups

Emilia was only in her room for a minute before she heard a knock. Em? Open the door now. Kit said on the other side of her bedroom door. Emilia opened the door, but before she could say any thing he kissed her lips she didn't have enough energy to push him off so she let him kiss her. When he stopped he looked into her beautiful blue, green eyes. I thought you were leaving with her. Emilia said softly, with sadness. "Em, do you think I would leave with her, i just wanted her to go and I had to do something or the situation would of esculated and it would of brought more trouble, all I did was walk her to the door and tell her it is never going to happen between us again then I locked the door and came to you." Kit explained the whole thing to her, she listened and was happy kit didn't go with rose. Kit could tell she was tired so he picked her up. "Come on sleepy head" kit said as he carried her to bed. He layed her down then layed down next to her, he wrapped his arms around her. Kit, Em whispered as she turned his way. "Yes Em" Kit whispered back. "I love you" She said. He leaned down and gave a soft passionate kiss to her lips. "I love you to" Kit said. His arms were still around her she was facing him she was kind of curled up in a little ball, they were one little love ball. And they both fell asleep.