Liam knows

Hey liam. Emilia said. Hey Emilia is Kit here?, I want to know if he wants to go to the pub.  Liam said. "Actually me and Emilia were about to have dinner" Kit said as he approached the door. Oh! Well I should go. Liam replied.  "No liam stay here for dinner, were having spaghetti." Emilia said. Kit shot her a serious look. Alright then. Liam said. They all sat down to eat. When they were done Liam thanked them for dinner and went to leave but heard Kit whisper to Emilia so he started to listen. "I love you" Kit whispered in her ear. "I love you to" she said. Just then liam jumps out. "Ah-Ha I knew there was something going on between you to." liam yelled. "Oh fuck!" Kit yelled. "Liam you can't tell ANYONE ANYTHING" Emilia said. Fine but does anyone else know? Liam asked. "Only Nikolai." Kit answered. "Please liam we don't want anyone else to know yet." Emilia said. "Alright, Alright I understand" Liam said. "Well I have to go me Nikolai were heading to the pub that's why we asked kit but its ok,  good night you two."
Liam said then walked out. "Well that's one more person that knows." Emilia said. "Yea" Kit replied. "Can I Stay here tonight Em?" Kit asked. "Kit you know this and we don't want anyone else findimg out about us." Emilia told him. Kit just gave her puppy eyes. "I don't like what your doing with your big brown eyes." Emilia said. Kit just smiled and kept making puppy eyes. "Fine" Emilia said with a smile. Kit picked her up and kissed her.