Late night kiss

Emilia got better over the next few days.  She started filming for a new movie called last Christmas. Luckily the filming location was in London so she didn't have to go far away. Kit worked in his play during the day and Emilia worked on her night shoots so they had little time with each other.  Emilia got home late and Kit got up early. One night Kit stayed at Emilia's he waited up for her to get home. "What are you doing up Kit, you have to get up early.  "Actually I'm off tomorrow so we have all day. " Kit surprised her. "Really why didn't you tell me!" Emilia yelled she was happy.  "I wanted to surprise you, but right now I'm tired." Kit said. "You shouldn't of waited for me." "I wanted to because I love you." Kit said. "You can't be blinded by love Harington" Emilia said with a smirk. "When it comes to you I can't even see." Kit said.  Emilia replied with a kiss. "God I've waited all day to kiss those lips." Emilia said when she pulled away."I love you" Emilia  said.  "I love you most" Kit replied and they went to bed.
---------------------
Authors note: sorry for this chapter be so short Im really busy go check out my other account its called
Kimiliajonerys I have two fantastic stories so Go check them out!!!  Love you all!!!! ❤❤💖