Lola

For the past few hours they played with Molly. Kit and Emilia both knew Kit had to leave soon or the media would start to assume. Kit got ready. "Bye miss Harington." Kit said then gave a quick kiss. "I hate good byes." Em replied. "I know Em but we have to." Kit replied. "I love you" Em said. "I love you to" kit said and walked out. "Hey molly" Emilia said then picked the small puppy up and sat on the couch."I miss daddy already." Em said. The puppy let out a sigh and licked her face. Emilia's door bell rang. Emilia opened the door. "Lola! Oh I've missed you." Emilia said excitedly. "Emilia Clarke its been so long." Lola said. "Way to long." Emilia replied. "So how's pretty boy" Lola said with a smirk. "Pretty boy" is fine." Emilia replied with a big smirk. Emilia showed Lola her ring. "Its beautiful Em congratulations." Lola said giving her a hug. "Thankyou and he got me this." Em said then pulled out molly. "Omg Emilia she is adorable what's her name." "Her name is molly" Emilia said handing the puppy to Lola. "Hi Molly" Lola said in a baby voice. Emilia started to laugh. Then the door bell rang. Emilia opened. "Rose what are you doing here." Emilia was shocked. "Relax Emilia I'm just her to tell Kit I'm picking up my stuff out of the storage unit we used to share." Rose said. "Well Kits not here" Emilia answered. "Oh well he wasn't at his home or the pub." Rose said. "I don't know where he is." Emilia answered then shut the door. She was worried...