It's definitely Harington

Kit found Emilia in her hotel room. When Kit walked in he found her on her knees crying. He bent down next to her and tried to lift her face up by her chin but Emilia refused. "Em, look at me" Kit said calmly. She didn't budge. "Emilia look at me" Kit said. Emilia finally looked up at him. "Hey there's the prettiest face I've ever seen" Kit said. Emilia didn't smile. Finally she spoke. "Kit I'm so sorry I don't know what got into me I'm sorry I really am, maybe I don't deserve you." Emilia said she was balling out crying. Kit had already sat next to her. He grabbed her hard and kissed her passionately. He put her forehead to hers. "Don't you ever say that, you hear me!" Kit said sternly. "I love you more then you can ever imagine,  I love you Emilia  Isobel Euphemia Rose Harington" Kit said. "Well I guess its back to clarke now." Kit said sadly as he looked at her ring in his hand. "No, no its Harington, Definitely Harington." Emilia said. "Really! I love you!" Kit said excitedly. He tackled her to the ground. Emilia was laughing. "Your an idiot." She said with a smirk. "Yea but I'm your idiot." He replied. "And only my idiot." Emilia said. "Only yours forever." Kit said. He was laying on top of Emilia with his chin of her stomach and his face facing her she was looking down at him and her fingers running through his short black hair. "You definitely need to grow this back" Emilia said. "And this" she said rubbing where his facial hair used to be. Kit scrunched his face. Rose was watching through a camera she put in Emilia's room the day before. "FUCK!!" Rose yelled "I will never get him back!!" Kit and Emilia were now boarding a plane they had to be back in London. Emilia was laying on Kits shoulder and they both fell asleep. Emilia forgot to take off her engagement ring.