drunk, breakups and love

-Hello?... emilia said as she answered the phone.
-Hi yes is this Emilia?
-Yes is everything ok? Emilia answered
-Kit is here drunk and i dont want him to get caught up in trouble he refused to leave and he told me to call you...will you please come get him?
- im on my way. Emilia said then hung up.
Emilia is everything ok, her mom asked. Yes mom, kit just got a little drunk and the bar tender asked me to pick him up ill be back soon, love you. Then Emilia walked out of her house.
NO I WONT LEAVE! Kit was shouting at the bartender. Kit stop shouting you will draw attention, im trying to save ypu from the press. The bartender saidd calmly.
FUCK THE PRESS! Kit yelled WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING HARINGTON! Kit knew that fimiliar voice, it was Emilia.
Em, I've missed you. Kit said with a smile on his face.
Get outside now. She answered with anger in her voice. Kit listened and walked out. What were you thinking Harington, huh?
I was thinking about you. Kit answered. Well kit lose the thought and lets go. She told him as she called a cab. They didnt talk the whole way to kits house. Bye Em. He said as he got out of the cab. Bye kit. She answered. It was a long way to Emilia's flat, so she fell asleep in the cab on the way home.
WHERE WERE YOU KIT! Rose yelled at him as soon as he walked in. I was at the pub Rose relax. He answered. Were you really Kit or were you with that whore. She screamed. Kit knew she was talking about Emilia which made his blood boil. SHE IS FAR FROM BEING A WHORE! He was now yelling. Admit it Kit your in love with her! She said which sadness and anger! YOU KNOW WHAT ROSE MAYBE I DO! He yelled but knew it was right to say it. Rose started to cry, What did you say? She asked. You heard me Rose i love her, and i think it will be better if we end it, you need to find a person who can love you, im sorry rose but were done. Then kit walked out. *i have to get to Emilia's house before she does* he thought. Kit got in his car and went to Emilia's house as fast as he could. When Emilia walked in she yelled for her mom the found a note she left it read: "i had to get home call me tomorrow love you, love mom." Emilia was tired she walked to her room. Her hallway light was off which she always left on and her bedroom door was open and she always closed it before she left. Then she was pushed against the wall, she screamed but then lips touched hers and she recognized those perfect lips. She pushed him aways. Kit i took you home, why are you here... get out we cant do this! Yes we can Em! No kit we cant leave! Go home to her! She told him with sadness and tears were starting to roll down her cheeks. Emilia i broke up with her its over. He told her with a smile. No Kit your drunk you won't remember. Yes Em i will i wont forget that i chose you, that i chose the love of my life, your my everything Emilia and i love you. Emilia was now fully crying, "i love you to kit". Then she leaned in and kissed him.