Marianna

Kit woke up to his phone ringing. "Hello" Kit said. "Hi is this Kit Harington?" The guy through the phone said. "Yes it is" Kit replied. "Hi yes Kit its Marianna your agent I got a new number." She said. "Alright how are you" Kit asked. "Good but you got the gig!  Your hosting next weeks episode of SNL with some of your GoT cast mates." Marianna Said. "Great! But who's the cast mates." Kit asked. "Well one of them is the person your most likely with right now! EMILIA CLARKE!" Marianna said. "That's great!" Kit said. "The rest are John Bradley West, Pete Davidson as the night King, and Rose Leslie." Marianna said. "Rose is going to be there?" Kit asked. "Yes Kit but after the GoT Premier and all this shit is over you can release the break up with Rose and you and Emilia can come out as a couple, okay Kit." Marianna Explained. " Okay Marianna good bye now" Kit said. Then hung up. Emilia who was now awake Got up to Make some coffee. "Who was that?" Emilia asked Kit. "It was Marianna only saying I'm hosting SNL next week" Kit said exitedly. "That's great Kit!" Emilia said and gave him a Kiss to his lips. "That's not all You are making a guest appearance on it, and So it John, Rose and Pete Davidson as the night King." Kit said. "Rose is going on there I know where friends again but I still don't trust her." Em said. "I know but Marianna said after the Got Premier and all this shit is over she is releasing the statement saying me and Rose are over and then Me and You can finally be able to hold hands out in public, I can finally Kiss you without having to wait till were in private." Kit said. Emilia had a huge smirk on her face. "I love you Harington" she said then poured them a cup of coffee each. Kit walked up and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her shoulder. "I love you way more" Kit said.