Sophie

Emilia had to go and visit her mom, so she got ready and left.  Kit decided to go to the super market. He was checking out when he seen one of his on screen sisters. "Hey Sophie what are you doing here in London?" Kit called when he finished checking out. "Hey Kit,  I'm hear because Joe, Nick and Kevin are having a concert this Friday." Sophie said. "That sounds wonderful." Kit replied. "Here take these bring Emilia." Sophie said as she handed him two tickets to see the the Jonas Brothers. "Thank you Soph, Emilia would love to go." Kit said. Then he headed to Emilia's Flat. When he walked in Molly started jumping into his leg. "Hey girl." Kit said crouching down to pet the her. He sat down the groceries and stared to cook. He was making  home made lasagna, which was one of Emilia's favorites.  When Emilia Got home she smelt something amazing. She walked into the dining room and saw Kit sitting at the table waiting to eat. "Hey Em, I hope your hungry." Kit said with a smirk. "Starving, and you made my favorite." Emilia said as she sat down to eat. After dinner Kit sat down on the couch and Emilia sat on top of his lap, Kit wrapped his arms around her. "What do you want to watch?" Kit asked. "I heard of this great show that we can binge it just came out with its third season I think its called Stranger Things." Emilia said as she pulled Molly up on her lap. "I heard of it and I guess we can watch it." Kit said. "But first i ran into Sophie today at the super market and she said Joe, nick and Kevin are having a concert this Saturday." Kit said as he pulled two tickets out of his pocket. "You wanna go?" Kit asked. "That sounds great." Emilia said. "Alright then Saturday we will go." Kit said. Emilia nodded. Kit turned on the show and they began to watch.