They know

Kit! Where are you? Emilia shouted as she got out of the shower. Kit? She was still yelling. Suddenly someone grabbed her from behind, "GOTCHA!" Kit yelled. "Omg Kit you scared me!" Emilia said as she was calming down. "Oh did I now" Kit said sarcastically as he turned Emilia to himself. She just leaned in and gave him a kiss. "Since tomorrow is our last day off, tomorrow I want us to do something special." Kit said. "Oh yeah and what are we doing?" Emilia said smiling. "Its a surprise" kit gave her a cheeky and teasing smile. "Please tell me" Emilia pleaded. "No then it wouldn't be a surprise" kit said. "Fine" Emilia gave up. "Can we watch a movie then" Emilia asked. "Yes Em we can watch a movie." Kit said sarcastically. "Thank you" Emilia said with a smile. Emilia started to walk away to the living room. "Hey Em?" Kit said. "Yea" Emilia answered. "What did Maisie and Sophie want today at lunch?" Kit asked, he was nervous for foe he answer. "They want to know where I got my ring" she told him. "I told them I put it on the wrong hand, but later they were looking at us with Weird smiles." Emilia was telling him the story. "Omg" Kit said. "What is it Kit" asked she was worried. "They know Em" Kit said. "They know what? " Em asked.  "They know about our engagement." Kit said. "Those little shits they didn't tell us they knew." Emilia said. "We should mess with them". Kit said with a big smile.