the cast dinner

Kit woke up first and just stared at her beautiful face, he moved his hands and pulled her close, Emilia woke to his touch. "Hi" she said to him, "hi" he answered and they both smiled and looked into each others eyes. They decided to lay in each others arms all day.

6:00pm the cast dinner-
Kit and Emilia arrived together, Emilia went and talked to Nathalie and Jacob. Kit was talking with Maisie and sophie. About an hour later Emilia and Kit found each other, "i love you emilia", "i love you to kit".
Just then David and Dan walked up and they talked about season eight. Kit still thought about how he was going to deal with Rose. One question was on Emilia's mind all night "will kit choose her or rose?" Just thinking about it made the happiness slip out of her body. Kit noticed her smile fade. He approached her, "Emilia lets get out of here and take a walk" he wispered to her.
Then Kit smiled at her and walked outside, Emilia followed him. "What do you want kit?"
"Nothing just to see your beautiful face" Kit answered. Emilia did not smile or look into his eyes, "Em whats wrong?", "you can tell me"
"Kit i just dont know if its going to work between us" she answered with tears in her eyes. "What do you mean, i love you Emilia" Kit said almost shouting. "Kit do you love me or do you love rose?" Emila asked him not tears running down her cheeks. Kit wiped her tears away, put his hands on her face, looked into her beautiful blue green eyes, "i love you Emilia clarke with everything i got, you know that". He told her while caressing her perfect lips.
"Do i kit?" She asked him
"Its me or-" before she could finish he kissed her with passion. "I love you and i choose you Em". They didnt know a person from the press was hiding behind a bush and had gotten a picture of them kissing.