the press

The next morning, Emilia woke up and by her side snuggling her was kit. She was happy but knew it was wrong.
----------------
Last night:
Kit stop! You cant just kiss me especially not out in public. We cant do this, your with rose! He didnt say anything back he just grabbed her hand and pulled her to the hotel. When they got in his room, he pinned her hand against the wall amd kissed her passionately. KIT! Let me go! She yelled at him. No Emilia! He yelled back at her. "I will never let you go, i can't!" He told her as he looked down, tears came to his eyes, and he felt weak, he couldn't, hold her their any longer. " Emilia lifted his head towards her and looked into his deep brown eyes, Kit, i love you and i always will but your with Rose and you're going to marry her, tears came to her eyes. "Em i dont want to marry her, i dont love her, "not like i love you, is that alright?" He was now looking deeply into her beautiful blue green eyes. Emilia who now had tears falling down her cheek, leaned close to him and put her forehead to his and kissed his lips softly, He kissed her back. He lifted her up and carried her to his bed. They didnt just have Sex that night, they made love, passionately.
-------------
Back to morning:
Kit was still sleeping, they both had to catch a plane back to London at 1pm. It was only 6am. Emilia looked at her phone, what she saw was a huge shock. KIT! WAKE UP NOW! Em whats wrong!? Look at this kit, the press got a picture of us when you kissed me. WHAT! EM IM SO SORRY! Kit was looking at the headline which said: THE KING IN THE NORTH HAS FOUND HIS QUEEN!
"Kit i knew this wasnt going to work." Emilia said with tears in her eyes. Kit went to say something but his phone rang, it was Rose. Hello Rose, KIT! What the hell is this why are you kissing Emilia! You better have a good explanation! Rose screamed through the phone!  Rose we were promoting the Show! Calm down. Kit answered to her. Kit Your lieing to me! I always knew you were in love with her! And now i see this. Kit i have to go but this is not over!... Kit walked into the living room he couldn't find Emilia. Em! Emilia! Then he found a note that broke his heart...

Perfect Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें