Kiss me

Over the last few weeks of shooting, things were complicated but Kit and Emilia handled it. Today they were catching a plane back to london. Rose was already in london. Kit and Emilia planned for him to go to his house for a few nights. They were boarding the plane and took there seats. "I'm going to miss you" Kit said looking into Emilia's eyes. "Me to but it is only for a few days then you can come over." Emilia told him. She leaned on his shoulder, he started stroking her hair. She soon fell asleep. When they landed in london they knew they had to leave one at a time so Kit let Emilia go first. She got in her car and left. Kit soon after. When Kit arrived to his flat Rose was there. "Leave me alone please, I'm only playing your little game so Emilia and I can be happy when thrones is over." He told her straight to her face. "Whatever but don't forget we have to take romantic walks and others things" Rose said with a smirk. She grabbed his hand and pulled him outside Where people from the press were standing.  "Smile fore the cameras." Rose said. "I'm not in the mood for this shit" kit said threw a fake smile.  "Kiss me" Rose said. "Fuck no" Kit said seriously. Then walked inside. Rose followed him. "I TOLD YOU TO KISS ME NOW" Rose yelled when she walked in. "Im playing your game I'm doing whatever but I'm not kissing you fuck no!" Kit said then walked out and went to the pub.