Rehearsal

Emilia heard her alarm go off. She set it for 5 they had to be at rehearsal at 6. When she went to turn it off she couldn't move. She looked over it was kit. She smiled. Kit, its time to get up we have rehearsal. He let go of her. She turned her alarm off. I forgot about that. Kit said sleepily. Well time to get up. They got up at ate breakfast. Why did you come here last night kit? Emilia asked. Because as soon as you left rose jumped on me and tried kissing me, I got up and walked out, I didn't want to go back in the room with her there so I came here. He told her. This made Emilia's blood boil. And besides I missed you Em. Kit said giving a kiss to her forehead then rising his plate off. I missed you to. She said then kissed his lips.
------------------
Rehearsal:
OK so Kit after Jon puts the dagger in her heart, he kneels down and holds her in his arms. He cries. Then drogon come,  Jon thinks he will kill him so I need you to show fear and sadness. Okay? Dan was explaining to Kit. Yea kit replied.  And Emilia when drogon flies off with dany I need you to like bend backwards and just hang. Got it?  David was explaining this to Emilia. I got it, Em replied. Hey Em. Kit yelled.  They were on lunch. Yea, she replied. But then he grabbed Emilia by the hand  And led her to a spot on set he was sure no one could see them. He kissed her Passionately. She kissed him back and wrapped her arms around her neck. When they finally broke for air she looked over to see David and Dan staring at them with wide eyes and jaw dropped...