Chapter three- getting real (pt. 2)

Y/n's POV

"IM NAYEON YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" i shouted as i fell on the ground.

"Well you did miss a step y/n." nayeon handed a hand for me to grab and i slapped it away and stood on my feet.

"you told me you were going to catch me!" i shouted and she laughed.

"i did didn't i?" she said and i glare at her.

"look you're the one who suggested to hike the mountain behind my house." she said and i rolled my eyes.

"thought it would be fun but you kept fucking insulting me every damn time." i said brushing off the dust off me.

"not my fault you suck at climbing." she shrugged and i scoffed.

"If you keep saying stuff like that then why bother invite me to your house." i grabbed my things and walked towards her house.

i put my stuff down and run my hands through my hair frustatingly.

"nayeon?" i heard a voice behind me ask me. i didn't bother to turn around and just nodded.

"when the hell can i go back home?" i turned around asking jeongyeon.

"tsk tsk that's not how it works." she said and i rolled my eyes.

"take me back to the house where i keep sleeping. i just want to rest." i said.

jeongyeon thinked for a second and grabbed her car keys and led me to her car.

i noticed that we were going through a different route and i asked.

"where are we going?" i asked eagerly. she laughed and shook her head.

"it'll be a suprise." she said focusing on the road. i groaned and looked outside.

After a few seconds i realized i was getting sleepy and so i did.

~~

"y/n wake up we're here." jeongyeon kept shaking me and i woke up instantly.

"come on." she said beside me. i opened the car door and went outside feeling the cold breeze hit me.

"an ice rink? seriously?" i asked and she chuckled.

"well i wanted to go here ever since but didn't get the chance to do so. i was suppose to go alone but since you're here might as well brought you along the ride." she smiled at me and i rolled my eyes closing the car door.

No one's POV

jeongyeon led y/n to the ice rink she booked for a day. she lied about going alone and was planning on bringing y/n all along. she doesn't want to tell y/n the truth because jeongyeon thinks that y/n might get weirded out on her. jeongyeon might be sweet like now but she can't be all the time.

as the two put their gears on mostly just the boots with the blade- jeongyeon helped y/n get her balance while they were in the ice.

"Easy y/n." jeongyeon said holding onto the latter's arms.

"I might fall." y/n said looking at the ground while her feet shakes.

"i did..." jeongyeon said suddenly making y/n confused.

"i did once i was a kid. it hurts like hell but i grew up." jeongyeon said and y/n nodded. jeongyeon mentally sighed in relief.

"want to watch me skate and all?" the short hair girl asked y/n and all she can do was nod.

jeongyeon made sure that y/n was comfortable on the side holding onto the ledge. soon jeongyeon started to skate through the whole place like a pro making y/n suprised. while jeongyeon was skating y/n kept practicing until she finally got it.