Chapter five- Karma hits hard

Y/n's POV

"So aren't you going to hug me and all that clingy shit siblings do?" i asked as she threw me my phone back.

"sorry dear sister i don't do that shit." irene said and i laughed as twice and blackpink watch us.

"what will seulgi do if she ever heard you cuss? speaking of her where is she?" i asked as i scroll down my phone.

"have no idea probably inside this house or-" before she can speak i cut her off.

"or behind me." i said and looked back to see her smiling widely.

"y/n." seulgi said while she came towards me for a hug.

"seulgii~ how nice of you to miss me. even my own sister doesn't want to hug me." i said and irene glared at me.

i extend a hand out to seulgi and she laughed and gave me a gun.

"now what are you going to do with-" irene asked and i shoot my gun behind irene. i saw the guy with a sniper and easily shot him.

i heard jihyo sighed and i laugh.

"sorry to disappoint you jihyo but like i said i'm skilled." i said and laughed.

"you know them?" irene asked and i nod.

"ofcourse they were the one who kidnapped me. aren't you forgetting?" i said and she rolled her eyes.

"Sorry for disturbing this reunion but can we go to the part where you kill us?" tzuyu spoke making jihyo slap her arm.

i laughed. "do you think it's going to be that easy? no no dear tzuyu."

they all glared at me except mina who just had a soft expression. fuck.

"the hell do you mean you won't kill them?" irene asked loudly and i raised an eyebrow at her.

"then? you do it." i challenged her and she pointed a gun at jihyo again. i ran towards irene and slapped the gun from her hand.

"jesus irene i was kidding." i said and i panted clearly nervous of what's going to happen of she pulled the trigger.

"Just do it y/n. we aren't afraid of you." jennie spoke up and i just looked over at her while the others agreed.

i sighed and put my gun on my side.

"whatever you may think of me i'm not. i'm not heartless enough to kill 13 women in one day." i said sincerely. they were shocked at my words because it's probably a decent one i have said in a while. yes i'm a dick i know.

i turned to one of my guy. "bring them to the plane. we're taking them to america."

"Are you fucking with me y/n?" irene said a little loud making seulgi hit her on the arm.

i laughed and grabbed jihyo by the arm. "you are so whipped for seulgi."

i pulled jihyo to the van when she spoke.

"why not kill us now?" she asked lowly. i smiled sadly.

"i'm not that fucking heartless jihyo. don't worry after irene calms down... i... i'll let you go." i said quietly because really i don't want to let them be free.

"now stay quiet and maybe irene will calm down. my sister really is an idiot but she can be nice." i said and she nodded getting inside the van irene brought.

"Finally you're going home." irene started as she get inside.

"do you know how hard it is to maintain peace in YOUR mafia." she pointed at me and i just laughed.