Chapter sixteen: Clingy

Y/n's POV

"Oh my god..." i mumbled and realized that sana fell asleep while hugging me.

I was at the couch in my room alone when she sat beside me while i was finding a way on how to find yeri and seulgi. i found out that wendy took seulgi without us noticing. sana was helping me but i guess she was tired. it was fucking 3 in the morning for gods sake.

"Why did you have to fall asleep sana." i said and tried to get out of her grip but she was holding tighter than before.

what do i do now? i can't just wake her up she seems really peaceful... and i still have to finish checking all these information about wendy.

i sighed and let her sleep as i turn the pages. i had my reading glasses so i had to constantly fix it because it kept getting lower to my nose. sometimes sana kept moving but still clings on me but i didn't mind.

All of a sudden she sat on my lap causing me to drop the papers. i looked up to see her eyes still closed shut.

"Sana-" before i can ask she leaned closer to my face crashing her lips on me. my eyes widen as i tried to get out of her grip but she has both of my hands on top of my head and she is stronger.

i can feel that she was awake and is doing this on purpose so i closed my eyes and kissed her back savouring the moment. i felt her smirk at my actions.

She lets go of my hand and i held her waist as my other hand hold the side of her neck caressing it gently. she stopped kissing me and went lower to my jaw and neck causing me to whimper a low noise.

my breathing got heavier as she played with my neck kissing it everywhere and her hands were roaming around my stomach.

"Sana..." i warned her but she kept kissing my neck gently sucking on it making this harder for me to protest.

"Sana stop." i warned her one more time and my eyes opened looking at her. she groaned and sucked harder on my neck making me moan all of a sudden. i covered my mouth using my right palm.

i closed my eyes tightly containing my moans from escaping my mouth. i was breathing heavily.

"Do you want me to?" she asked lowly nibbling my ear. i bit my lip and my heart was beating rapidly. she licked my earlobe and i couldn't help but moan.

my blouse was already half open and my hair was a mess even though she didn't do anything but run her hands through it.

she stopped and looked at me intensely. i kept my posture not wanting to look weak.

"I can stop if you want to..." she said and her hands was moving up and down on my stomach feeling so turned on right now.

"We can't." i used all my strength to say it but her eyes got darker and i saw the lust in them.

"Who says?" she said and went back to kiss my chest while maintaining eye contact to me. i groaned and closed my eyes enjoying everything she does to me.

i was about to give in but a knock was heard on the door. sana didn't stopped what she was doing.

"Who is it?" i asked loudly enough for whoever was out there to hear.

"It's me are you okay?" i heard Jennie (Decision 4) On the other side. i was about to talk again when sana had her hands cup my breast and i gasp at the contact. i remembered i didn't wear any bra because it was damn 3 in the morning.

"Y-yeah.." i stuttered as sana played with my nipples while kissing my neck seductively.

"Are you sure?" Jennie asked once again.

"Yes... I'm going to sleep j-jennie." i said while containing my moans.

"Okay sorry for disturbing you... you can talk to me y/n. goodnight." i hear footsteps fading and my desire to kiss sana was gone because of jennie's interruption.

i held sana's hand underneath my shirt making her stop and look at me.

"Stop we can't do this." i said seriously and she just nodded sadly and sit beside me.

"I'm sorry it just came over me." she mumbled loud enough for me to hear and i nodded understanding her.

"it's fine..." i said and buttoned up my shirt again and i felt her eyeing me.

"Isn't jihyo looking for you at this hour?" i asked and she shook her head.

"Jihyo's probably sleeping at this hour." she shrugged

"you can sleep here. i don't mind." i said and fixed the papers on the coffee table organizing it all.

"Are you sure?" sana asked and i looked at her with a nod. i looked back at my front and picked up the papers on the floor.

"Go to the bed i'll sleep here." i took off my glasses and rubbed my eyes.

"What? no i'll sleep on the couch. it's your room." she argued and i shook my head.

"Nope you'll-" i faced her and her face was already close to mine. i got lost in her eyes that i couldn't utter a single word. then her hand held my right cheek caressing it slowly and gently.

"Don't argue... we'll both sleep on the bed if you don't stop." she whispered loud enough for me to hear.

"Fine... go to the bed i'll be right there then." i said and she smirked and let go of me. she stood up to go to the bed and i let out a deep breath.

'what are you up to sana?'

~~

"It's fucking 8 in the morning momo what could you possibly..." i ranted until i reached the kitchen seeing it messy. there were blood on the wall and the stove was on.

"What happened here?" i asked and rushed to the stove turning it off.

"I don't know i was about to cook breakfast and this is the first thing i see." she explained

"Someone broke inside?!" i asked looking at the windows seeing it was fine and closed shut.

"Irene!" I shouted as loud as i can and ran upstairs to her room.

i slammed the door open to see it was empty and her bed was messy and the blanker was on the floor. i opened her bathroom door to see it was empty.

"Where are you?" i muttered and saw a letter on her bed.

i quickly ran to it and opened it reading out loud.

'I didn't think that irene was oblivious enough to come alone to me. i've got three of the people you care about y/n. let the games begin.'

I crumpled it and threw it harshly across the room feeling defeated. my mind was going crazy and my heart started to beat faster than normal making this hard for me. i held my chest tightly as i backed away. i felt the wall hit me and my knees went weak. i fell on the ground and so did my tears. i've never cried before... not since my mom died. i promised myself that i won't cry anymore.

there are two things i broke that i swore i won't. i promised myself not to cry and i never break my promises...

~~