Chapter Twenty Two- My guardian

No one's POV

"I'll be here don't worry about anything y/n." chaeyoung smiled warmly while holding y/n's hand tightly not letting go.

"I can't... I don't want to hear anyone's back stories. i don't want to hear how i killed their friends." y/n begged chaeyoung but all that chaeyoung can do was assure y/n will be fine.

"You're strong y/n. Don't let simple words define who you are. You better fight. Jihyo unnie is probably coming now." chaeyoung pulled her to a hug.

"Be strong." she whispered and they parted.
y/n instinctly kissed her cheek making chaeyoung blush a million shade of red.

"Sorry habit." y/n innocently smiled but she knew that she wanted to do that.

"I'm going now. she should be here any second." chaeyoung said and ran out the room before she can embarras herself any longer.

Y/n laughed at her shyness making her heart flutter. she sighed in relief that not all the person in this place hates her.

soon the door opened and y/n stared at the girl who looked like she hasn't slept for days.

"Y/n." Jihyo said in a calm and simple tone.
y/n somehow felt tense at how jihyo said her name.

Y/n didn't talk or do anything but let the girl walk towards her.

"Are you okay?"

This question made y/n widen her eyes slightly in shock. She thought everyone hated her except chaeyoung.

"I'm not that cold y/n it's just a question." jihyo smiled assuringly. i smiled sadly and shrugged. i never expected for her to be calm. in my head i thought she'll be screaming at how i killed one of her love ones while she beats the hell out of me. i guessed wrong.

"I don't know. how's my sister?"

Her face was still the same. i can't read it it's like she's hiding something from me about the outside world. i don't want to question it so i won't be hurting more.

"She's fine. probably finding out a way how to get to you like old times."

i chuckled remebering how they kidnap me and how i keep threatening them. this time it was different. this time i know them. the real them.

"oh you mean the time where you kidnapped me when i was walking with namjoon?" i asked and she rolled her eyes laughing.

"Don't take it personal y/n you know what you did..." jihyo said all of a sudden that made my smile fade.

no one dared to speak a word and i just looked down my emotions getting the better of me.

"What did i do to you?" i asked lowly. i was scared of her answer but i was curious. she looked at me reading my face carefully. unlucky for her i was positive that i want to know even if it means it will haunt me in my sleep.

"You aren't going to tell me?" y/n asked and jihyo sighed in response. jihyo didn't hate y/n but she didn't like her either. her emotions been all over the place ever since jisoo told her what wendy did to get y/n. she needs to be extra careful with her words.

"Do you want me to? i mean my past is fucked up y/n."

"I need to." y/n practically begged her. jihyo's heart ached when she heard how fragile and lost y/n's voice was. how her members did that just because of killing people

"You were the one who sold the drugs to my mom y/n. you were the reason why she's not breathing any longer." Jihyo wanted to tell her the easiest way but it was no use.

Y/n looked down feeling complete guilty. she has told jihyo her past back in seoul but she didn't know it was her who sold the drugs. it was at that time when y/n needed money badly for reasons and she thought of drugs. when she finally didn't need anymore money she destroyed all the drugs in her property and never thought about it again. but she didn't know that her drug business got someone killed.

"I-i'm so sorry jihyo..." y/n's voice cracked. it was probably because y/n knows how it feels when you lose your mom. the never ending torment is always there to haunt you until your end. when you always remember how you and your mother bond. when she gets mad at you for little things because of stress. y/n was close to her mom and jihyo wasn't. jihyo still loved her mom deeply for working all day for her only child.

"It's in the past y/n. please don't overthink it." jihyo held her hand which was on the bed. y/n felt like crying but she's not going to do it in front of jihyo. she doesn't want to look fragile enough as it is.

"If you ever need anything i'm here. okay?" y/n looked up to meet jihyo's eyes looking at her with sincerity in her eyes. y/n nodded and smiled gently at the girl.

"Why hasn't wendy come to talk to me?" y/n asked suddenly which made jihyo smile at her bluntness. y/n was never the one to beat around the bush and it wasn't going to change in any way.

"Good thing she hasn't or else you'll get more than this bruise." jihyo held her cheek gently caressing her blackeye making y/n flinch out of shock and pain.

"Sorry..." jihyo said in a panic making y/n chuckle. y/n held jihyo's hand which was on her cheeks assuring her gently she'll be fine.

"I'm not going anywhere especially with a bruise that small jihyo."

she laughed making the weight on my shoulders lift off finally. no one made my day the way she did.

"I'm really sorry about your mom ji... i really am." y/n said with a serious tone no longer joking.

"It's in the past. you might of have been in my mom's death i'm sure she knows you mean no harm."

Y/n smiled thankful that jihyo understand what she's going through. where you get kidnap by your ex because of her stupidness is a struggle.

"I'm sure chaeyoung can keep you company Three days?" jihyo's hand was no longer on
y/n's cheek making the latter miss her touch.

"Three days? where you going?"

"All of us are heading back to korea. someone attacked our base which i'm guessing your sister sent some of your men to attack. don't worry chaeyoung will be here and probably dahyun too."

"My sister should replace me. she's been doing a hell of a job in finding me." y/n chuckled missing her sister.

"She is but she doesn't want to be a mafia leader either. i'm going to go are you sure your going to be okay for a little while?" jihyo stood up near the door waiting to be opened.

Y/n felt the urge to pull her to the bed begging her to not go. she felt as if something was to happen if she goes. it's not one of those feelings you get when you fall for someone romatically. it's when your mind is warning you something bad will happen but y/n didn't want to believe that.

"Be safe..." Y/n said fighting the urge to hug her.

Jihyo smiled brightly and waved goodbye before closing the door which made y/n alone in the room once again.

'I hope my mind is wrong jihyo~ah.'

~~