Chapter twenty two: Im nayeon

No one's POV

"Are you sure leaving y/n with chaeyoung and dahyun will he a good idea?" jeongyeon asked as they boarded their private jet.

"Chaeyoung knows how to be responsible. dahyun can keep y/n company while we're gone." Jihyo countered but she can't help but feel so worried about Her members.

Not just dahyun and chaeyoung but also y/n. jihyo never wanted to leave america to go back to seoul. she didn't want to spend days without seeing or talking to y/n. it kills her but she isn't going to let anyone find this out.

"You're not worried that y/n might jump on them?" Wendy asked not caring if jihyo answers or not.

"I don't..." jihyo whispered and got settled on her seat besdies sana.

she wanted to stay and let the others go back to seoul but she has responsibilities as a leader so she has no choice but to go back.

~~

"Y/n~ah..." dahyun softly tried to wake up y/n who is asleep.

"You're such a heavy sleeper y/n aish." dahyun mumbled and still kept shaking you awake but to no avail.

Dahyun was about to call her out again but she noticed y/n twitching every 3 seconds. dahyun began to panic and saw tears flowing from your closed eyes.

"Shit y/n wake up!" dahyun held her cheek and looked closely on her features. she was beginning to be even more worried when y/n started to mumble words she can't make out.

"No Please..." y/n whispered loud enough for dahyun to hear. she looked down and shook the bad thoughts away.

Dahyun moved closer to y/n letting her head rest on her lap and looked down on her face gently caressing her soft cheeks wiping the tears away. growing up dahyun was told not to wake up anyone who is having a nightmare. it would most likely come true or will haunt them forever in their sleep or in real life

"Don't cry y/n... wake up and everything will be fine." the tears kept falling down on her cheeks continously. dahyun didn't mind if her shirt gets soaked because of y/n's tears. she could literally cry a river right now and still help her.

Y/n's eyes opened and she was breathing heavily realizing it was all a bad dream she had saw.

"You're awake finally..." dahyun smiled at her warmly and y/n sighed in relief not wanting to go back to sleep risking the fact that her nightmare would come back.

~~

"What do you mean no one stole anything? they just trashed the place and left?!" Nayeon raised her voice to her men in frustration. jihyo kept searching every room to see if it was a mess and it was.

"Yes and they didn't bother to let the guards breath one last time." Her men pointed on the side to see it was full of her men dead and was on their own pool of blood.

"I want to know what happened. Check every camera." Nayeon dismissed him and he quickly walked away the scene obeying her.

"Every room is a damn mess nayeon." jihyo huffed in annoyance clapping her hand like she's getting rid of dusts.

"No shit." Tzuyu said kicking their destroyed furniture on the floor like it was no use anymore.

"Who the hell would do this?" Sana asked.

As soon as her last words were said someone threw a gas bomb inside the house making them go into panic. all of them including wendy who kept quiet in there tried every door but it was all locked.

Soon jihyo started to feel dizzy and passed out. the others tried to help their leader but they all
passed out due to the smoke going in their lungs.

Three figures came inside the room with a gas mask and they all has a gun in their hands. one figure opened all the windows and the doors making the smoke vanish outside the house and room.

"Finally." One took off their mask and smirked evilly knowing she captured the women who kidnapped her sister.

"Where the hell were you hiding wendy?" irene asked herself in a serious tone and tied them all to a chair.

"It took us more than 24 hours i'm suprised it took us this long." Yeri said also taking the mask off with seulgi tying up her former friends.

"They were hard to find but easy to capture." seulgi put down all of her weapons along with irene's on a sturdy table.

"They'll be dead after they tell us where my sister is." irene gritted her teeth sitting patiently waiting for all the 12 women to wake up.

~~

"What if irene does gets to them?" Y/n asked her heart still beating rapidly about the dream.

"Don't they hate you? why don't you hate us if something happens to us?" chaeyoung asked nervously.

"I understand why you're angry and i don't blame you. i deserve all that beating wendy gave me."

"You don't and stop mentioning her." Dahyun crossed her arms in annoyance about wendy. she never trusted her and she never will.

"Aren't you suppose to be friends with wendy? i saw how you reacted when i mentioned her name." Y/n asked confusingly

"Not all of us likes wendy. now about that dream where irene kidnaps my friends..." dahyun started.

That's what they thought. they thought it was just a dream.

~~

"For christs sake we already told you where y/n is!" Momo who has had enough of the water splashing on her face. she panted heavily to the lack of air she was getting.

"And like i said we checked all of your properties in america still can't find my sister. stop lying and tell me where she is." irene glared at all of them.

Jihyo and Tzuyu kept quiet ever since they woke up. irene didn't want to torture a 20 year old and torture the girl who was just protecting her clan.

"We can't." Nayeon said in a low tone. Wendy looked at her left where nayeon is sitting glaring at her.

"Why not. i can easily kill any of you..." irene pointed her gun to wendy's head but she didn't move an inch. "And get away with it." she then pointed it at Nayeon (decision 6) But nayeon just stared at her eyes angrily.

"Then shoot me." nayeon leaned forward for the tip of the gun touching her sweaty forehead. she didn't care about death and that isn't going to change until this day.

Jihyo looked up to meet nayeon's eyes with no regret with her words. irene pulled the safety trigger making jihyo sat up properly.

"Don't!" Jihyo shouted that made irene look back. nayeon kicked her leg and irene groaned in both pain and annoyance.

"You told me to." Irene pointed and shot her gun silencing the whole room.

~~