Chapter eleven: Perspective

Y/n's POV

"Y/n wake up..."

i sat up feeling dizzy and saw jennie beside me. 'did i sleep on the bed?'

"Your phone kept ringing." she handed me my phone which contained a lot of messages.

"Hello?" i asked rubbing my head.

(Y/N BAE WHERE ARE YOU?!)

I put the phone a little far away from my ear and jennie noticed that made her laugh.

"Geez calm down i just woke up irene." i said standing up to the balcony.

(Where are you?)

"At a hotel."

(Y/n...)

"I'm finding my best friend. that's what i'm doing.''

(Y/n you know that she is dead.)

"And you know that wendy doesn't lie. even if it's necessary."

(*sigh. just be careful. and don't bring seulgi into your mess.)

"Well..."

(Bye y/n.)

she hung up and i laughed going back to the room.

"Did she scold you again?" jennie asked. she just got out of the shower.

'oh wow...' i thought as she looked so gorgeous.

Her hair was damp and was over her right shoulder making me see her smooth skin. she was just in a towel making this hard for me.

"Y/n? what did irene say?" jennie was now in front of me. i coughed and moved farther from her.

"Just being her usual Protective self." i said hiding the nervousness of my voice.

"Did any of my members call?" she asked going to the walk in closet.

"Do you want to call them??" i asked pulling out my phone.

"Yes thanks." she opened the door and i gave my phone.

i sighed and sat on the edge of the bed feeling so aroused. the hell is she thinking going out the bathroom without any clothes?

"Jen later um... i'm going to a club. not to drink. i was told yeri was there. you can come if you want." i managed to say. there was a pause but then she spoke.

"Yeah sure." she responded and i sighed in relief.

~~

Jeongyeon's POV

'How is she?' i keep asking myself this question over and over again. it's been like 3 days since y/n and jennie left. it's driving me crazy not knowing where she is or how she is. call me possessive but this is the first time i ever felt like this on a girl. no not just any girl but a mafia leader. sure i might be doing illegal things every day in seoul but the things that
y/n does drives me insane. that day in the ice rink can't leave my head. she was so damn happy when we skated. i'll do anything to make her that smile again.

Nayeon's POV

'Where is she?' it keeps coming in my head every second. it's not like i even like her. we just abducted her because she killed someone we love... all of us. y/n did an unforgivable thing and she doesn't even know. but why can't i be mad at her? why does she have to be so beautiful without even trying. i tried everything to rid her of my mind but nothing happens. it's like she doesn't want to leave my head. gosh i'm such a mess...

Momo's POV

'Do i like her?' not that i should think that but i just might be a terrible feeling i have ever endure. y/n is perfect. she can fight and stand on her own. that day when that two men attacked me she protected me. my heart goes crazy at the thought that she cares for me. no she wouldn't. we kidnapped her how can she care for me? can she even love like i do? or adore her like i do?

Sana's POV

'She is driving me crazy.' she really is. she doesn't even need to try and impress me when all she could do is just talk and she has blown my mind away. it seems like my members also like her. i don't like to share what's mine.

Jihyo's POV

'What are you doing to me?' i keep tossing and turning on my bed for the past three days thinking of you. i've never felt like this before and i think i love it. i'm not a possessive type but for you i think i am. i saw how jeongyeon looks at you. it gets me mad when she smiles at you. when she looks at you like i do. she's my friend but i don't want to give her to you easily.

Mina's POV

'The park.' that day in the park has been haunting me for weeks. the way you were pushed against me was too hot. in all my years of me and my relationships no one drove my heart crazy like you do. i don't like when your with any of my friends. you are too precious to let go.

Dahyun's POV

'you don't know me.' so why should i feel jealous when you talk to anyone but me? you probably don't remember me or that day with chaeyoung. to be honest it's the best day of my life to be in the same room as you. but i like it better when we're alone.

Chaeyoung's POV

'I like you.' must be stupid to say out loud but that's what i feel when i think about you like what i do right now. if i can shout that your mine i would do it in a heartbeat. but you might be freaked out when i tell you what i feel. now it kills me not know how you're doing.

Tzuyu's POV

'Breathtaking.' that's what i feel when i talk to you or even look at you. absolutely no words can define on how hot you look everyday. if i can just take you here and now i would do it. but you're not here and i wouldn't do it because i'm scared. i always am. i might look intimidating but i really am sensitive or soft when you get to know me. i'll make you mine someday y/n.

Jisoo's POV

'Confusing.' you are so confusing y/n. one moment your all smirking and being you badass self when another seconds pass by you get serious and bossy. i don't know which one i like more about you. i was so jealous when jennie stepped up and decided to go with you. i was suppose to be with you but jennie was too stubborn. i love jennie but i don't want to lose you to her.

Jennie's POV

'Wild.' the way you stuttered when you saw me come out the shower was too cute. i didn't know you can get flustered by seeing me half naked. how your cheeks get pink when i talk? i can watch you all day and not get bored. i know already that i like you. i'm not aftaid to say it but i am aftaid to tell you. you're just not ready i guess...

Rosé's POV

'What are you doing?' that damn day when we were at the living room was so awesome. i don't know but i was at lost for words. when you kissed me it was like the whole world stopped. call me cliché but that was what i felt. i like you so much but i don't know if you feel the same. i got so sad almost at the brink of bursting into tears when i saw how you interact with everyone but me. atleast take care of me like how you do them...

Lisa's POV

'Too gorgeous.' that's what i think when i'm with you. you should of probably heard that your whole life cause- yeah your beautiful. the way we danced back in seoul was the best memory i ever have. no words can describe on how smooth you move your body. call me a maniac but i think i'm falling for you.