Chapter fifteen: Jennie kim

Y/n's POV

"Aish that girl seriously." i muttered and dialed yeri's number hoping she'll answer. but it was directly sent to voicemail.

"Hey where is she?" I heard a voice behind me to see jennie panting catching up to me.

"I don't know." i said trying to call her once more but to no avail.

"Calm down she couldn't have gone far." jennie tried to calm me down and i sighed and put my phone away.

"Can you drive? i think i'll crash my car if i do." i handed her my keys and she took it and i gestured her to follow me.

"Aish sometimes i hate that sister of mine." i mumbled and looked out the window. jennie opened all the windows and turned off the air conditioner.

"Hopefully seulgi will forgive her and yeri will come back." jennie said as she slowed down her pace when she saw people gathering on a street.

"The hell is that?" i asked and jennie stopped. i opened my car door and walked towards the murmuring crowd

"Yeri!" i shouted as i saw her laying on the ground unconcious. joy was beside her holding her hand and shaking her.

"Joy? what- Gosh she's heavy." i said and carried yeri to my car with joy behind me. i told the people to scurry away and we'll take her to the hospital.

"I decided go to your house first instead of going straight to the hotel. i didn't say anything because i wanted to suprise you but i guess i suprised myself by seeing yeri on the ground." she explained and jennie drove faster.

"Hold on i'll call the others." i said and the first name i saw.

(Y/n?)

"Sana me and jennie are on our way to the hospital."

(What?! why?)

"Yeri. look i'll explain later just go to the hospital now."

i hung up and looked at the backseat to see yeri's head resting on joy's lap while joy tries to wake the girl up. i sighed and looked straight ahead nervousness filled my system

~~

"Gosh yeri~ah." i said and sat beside her. she was still asleep.

the doctors said that she passed out due to stress and strong emotions. my sister really did a number on you didn't she?

"She'll be alright." Jeongyeon said behind me and i nodded.

"Ofcourse she'll be. i just got her back. you better wake up yeri." i said and i heard her chuckle.

"y/n i'm alive and i don't intend on leaving you soon." yeri said and i chuckled holding her hand tightly.

"You idiot why did you run away?" i said smacking her head leaving her groaning in pain.

"Ow." she said and rubbed her head

"I just felt uncomfortable." yeri shrugged awkwardly and i sighed.

"You don't have to force yourself to explain. just... i just got you back."

"And you won't lose me that easily."

i smiled and nodded.

~~

"Er... are you okay? have i made things awkward between us?" tzuyu asked beside me as i drove back to the hospital.

"N-no i'm just thinking tzu..." i said defensive. i'm not going to lie but that kiss meant something to me. even if it didn't to her it meant something to me.