Ch.28

A/N: Don't be shy, leave me your thoughts! Enjoy!

While Eliot went out to the grocery store Olivia and Noah were having some one on one mother son bonding time. "You are the sweetest boy in the entire world," Olivia cooed as she cuddled with Noah. She was laying on her side and Noah was resting in the crook of her arm. He was sucking on a pacifier holding his baby blanket in one arm, covering most of him. She kissed his cheeks and then his forehead, "You are so amazing Noah. I don't think you will ever understand how much I love you. You're one of the best things that ever happened to me baby boy." She snuggled down deeper into her pillows and pulled the covers up around her, "Can you keep a secret Noah? You're going to be a big brother in a few months." Noah just looked at her from under hooded eyelids. "You're going to have a little brother or sister and I know you will be the best big brother ever. No matter what happens in the future your Daddy and I love you with all of our hearts. You will always be my first baby and I will never forget all of the ways you changed my life."

Noah's breathing evened out and she watched him as he slept peacefully in her arms. She thought back to her first night with Noah. How scared she was that she was going to mess up, how over whelmed she was,  how much she already loved him only after a few hours. It was crazy how much had come naturally to her. Once she was settled with him, everything was smooth sailing, but she would say it was because Noah was the best baby and he was easy going, rather than it being from her maternal instincts. Once Elliot came into the picture though everything was different. Everything in her life felt right. She fell asleep, mesmerized by her perfect son.

Elliot put away the groceries and walked into the bedroom. He found Olivia curled up with Noah in her arms. They were both lightly snoring and he couldn't help the uncontrollable smile that broke out on his face. Even sleeping she was perfect and the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her white tank top contrasted beautifully against her tan skin and the bottom was riding starting to ride up at her waist and he could see just a tiny sliver of her baby bump. He made his into the room and sat down on the bed next to her. "Liv, baby," he whispered rubbing her arm. "I made you some lunch," he murmured against her skin as he kissed her forehead.

Her eyes flickered open as she adjusted to the light, "We must have fallen asleep while you were out."

Elliot ran his hand through Noah's hair, "You need your rest and he needs him mama's cuddles. I made you some food though, do you want me to bring it in here?"

Olivia cupped his cheek with her hand and brought his lips to hers, "Why don't you lay down with us?"

He smiled, "Did you forget that the kids are coming over tonight?"

"No, but it's only," she stopped and looked over at the clock on her night stand, "one o'clock. I told them to come over at five and we'd have dinner around six. We have plenty of time."

"Oh and Dickie called and said he would pick up Eli so we won't have to do that either. Let me get out of these jeans," he kissed her forehead and made his way to the closet.

Olivia watched as he grabbed a pair of sweatpants and an NYPD t-shirt."That one's mine," she chuckled and he turned around.

"Really?" He said smiling as he held it out in front of him, revealing a shirt that was much too large for Olivia. "I'm pretty sure this used to be mine."