Ch.67

"Maureen's on her way," Dickie told them, setting his phone on the table.

"I can't wait to see Noah...see him with Max," Olivia sighed, resting against Elliot.

"Me either," he agreed, holding her tighter against him and kissing into her hair. "Well, Dickie...I know we didn't get to do much for you and Lizzie's birthday this year but I hope he makes up for it a little."

"Definitely," he said with a chuckling, smiling as he looked down at his little brother.

"When we get out of the hospital, we'll have everyone over and just do a dinner for you and Lizzie," Olivia said, resting her hand on Elliot's thigh and snuggling into his side. "I feel bad that you didn't get much of a celebration."

"Trust me, Liv, we turned twenty two...it wasn't really anything special. We just went out with a few of our friends," he told her, stroking Max's cheek with his finger.

"You'll be exhausted when we get home and try to settle into some sort of schedule with the baby, you gotta take it easy," Elliot said, kissing the top of her head.

"Well I didn't say that I was cooking dinner," she smiled, shooting him a smirk and kissing his jaw.

"Fair enough," he chuckled, kissing her temple.

There was a knock on the door and Maureen came in with Noah on her hip and Kathleen following behind.

"Mama," Noah squealed, pushing away from Maureen until she put him down and he ran to the bedside, grabbing at his Father's legs and trying to pull himself up on the bed. "Dada up, up," he whined, his bottom lip pouting out and melting Olivia's heart.

"Alright little man," Elliot smiled, kissing his sons cheek and setting him on the bed in between him and Olivia.

"C'mere, Mama's little boy," Olivia cooed, pulling Noah onto her lap and cuddling him close to her, kissing his cheeks. "Mommy missed you."

"Mama," Noah murmured, nuzzling his face against her neck and patting her chest. "Luh Mama."

"I love you too," she murmured, kissing his head and hugging him tight.

"Oh my God, he is adorable," Maureen cooed, looking at her new baby brother from over Dickie's shoulder.

"Girls, we'd like you to meet Maximus Donald Stabler," Elliot told his daughters with a grin.

"Good job, Dickie," Kathleen said, patting his shoulder.

"Thanks," he replied with a chuckle, kissing little Max's cheek. "Who wants a turn?"

"I'll go," Maureen answered, gently taking Max from her brother. "Hello, Max, we've been waiting forever to meet you."

"You're so cute," Kathleen cooed, brushing her finger over his tiny hand. "How are you feeling, Liv?"

"I'm doing good, happy to see you guys," she replied with a smile, brushing her fingers through Noah's hair.

"I smuggled you in a chocolate muffin," Kathleen said with a smile, going to her purse and grabbing the bag from the cafe.

"Awe, you're so sweet, thank you," Olivia smiled, taking the bag from her and getting out the muffin, taking a bite.

"Did everyone just forget about me?" Elliot asked with a chuckle.

"Nope," Kathleen said, throwing another bag to him which he caught, "I snagged you a bagel."

"Okay, I take it back," he said with a smile, taking a bite and then breaking off a little piece, giving it to Noah.