Ch.58

A/N: Thank you all so much for the continued support. Enjoy!

"Need some help?" Olivia asked with a smirk from the doorway of what would be the new nursery. Elliot was currently bent over against the far wall, taping off the windowsill and she couldn't help but admire the view.

Elliot had already laid down old sheets through the room, prepping to paint. He looked up from the floor, "You up for painting?"

She raised an eyebrow and looked over his body, "I think I'm up for something else."

"Oh really?" He smirked, straightening up and settling his hands on his hips.

"Mhmm," she nodded, pushing the door shut behind her and making her way towards Elliot. Standing in front of him, she ran her hands ups his chest and wrapped them around his neck, "I think I found what I want."

"Me too," he murmured, wrapping his arms around her and burying his face against her neck, sucking on the sweet skin behind her ear. He trailed hot kisses around her neck to her jaw line, taking her lips with his while his hands tangled in her hair. He kissed her hard, pulling on her lip until she gave him access to her mouth, allowing him to taste her in what felt like forever. "I love kissing you," he said softly, pulling back to take a breath and resting his forehead against hers. "It always feels like the first time."

"For me too," she mumbled against his neck, scraping her teeth across his skin before taking his ear lobe into her mouth.

He let out a soft moan before attacking her neck again, moving her back against the wall and his hands came to rest on her back side, pulling her flush against him. Letting one hand find her hair and tilt her face back up to him so he could kiss her lips.

She found the hem of his shirt, gently inching her hands underneath and against his skin, raking her nails over his abs and chest before swiftly pulling his shirt off. Trailing hot open mouthed kisses down his chest, her fingers went to the button on his jeans.

Elliot stopped her before she pulled the zipper down, "Liv," he mumbled against her throat.

"Hmm," came her quick reply as she kissed up his chest and around his neck.

"We can't do this...here...in the baby's room," he got out, running his hands down her sides and resting them on her hips.

She nodded, kissing his neck to his lips, "Okay."

"Hold on," he mumbled against her lips, moving his hands to her back and legs, picking her up and cradling her in his arms.

"Don't drop me," she said quickly, immediately going back to his lips after the initial shock and surprise had passed.

He sucked her bottom lip into his mouth, running his tongue along the outside, "The door."

Olivia reached an arm behind her, turning the knob and pulling back the door.

Elliot carried her the short distance down the hall to their bedroom, laying her down on the bed and kissing her softly. His hands found the spandex top of her jeans, pulling them down and off her legs, "No buttons...I like."

She chuckled and rolled her eyes, "Of course you do."

He pulled at her shirt, gently tugging it over her head and throwing it to the ground. "I love this," he said looking into her eyes and splaying his hands over her belly before kissing it. "It's beautiful...the things this pregnancy has done to your body." He felt her move and knew she was about to protest, "Just believe me, okay?"

"Okay," she said softly, nodding her head and laying back down.

"Your skin," Elliot murmured, kissing over her belly and running his arms down her legs, "Is glowing." He kissed up to her chest, kissing the tops of her breasts that peaked out from her bra, "Your breasts...are incredible." He reached under her and undid the clasp, pulling the material away from her so he could really see her. He kissed all over her chest, letting one hand fall to her bump, kissing her lips softly and resting his forehead against hers, "You're creating life... every aspect of it is incredible and beautiful."