Ch.60

A/N: I'm really glad you're all still enjoying the story. I appreciate all of the feedback you guys leave me so please leave me a review if you have a chance. Enjoy!

"So, the kids are coming later tonight," Olivia thought out loud from the kitchen, unloading the dish washer. "Are any of them spending the night? I have to remember to grab all of those spare blankets and pillows from the hall closet upstairs."

"I'm not sure...Dickie and Lizzie probably, definitely Eli," Elliot replied, pushing himself from the couch and making his way into the kitchen. "Let me help."

"Thanks," she smiled, handing him a pot and some dishes that fit in a higher cupboard that she couldn't quite reach. "You know, I was thinking about baby names."

"Really? Find any you like?" He asked, closing up the dishwasher and leaning against the counter.

"No...not exactly," she answered, leaning next to him and resting her head against his shoulder.

He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and dropped a kiss against her temple, "Don't stress out about it, Liv...we'll find the perfect name."

"Do you think..." She started, turning up to him and resting her chin on his chest. "Do you think Dickie would like to pick out the baby's name?"

Elliot pushed his fingers through her wavy hair, "Are you sure you want him to? I can't make you any promises about what he'll pick." He knew his son would be grateful and would understand what a privilege it was to be the one to pick out his little brother's name, but he was still just a kid himself.

She chuckled softly, even though she knew he was only half joking, and nodded her head with a smile, "I'm sure. We can just have him make a list of ones he likes and we'll pick from there...Yes, I know he's twenty one but I think he will take it seriously and I know he'll find the right one."

"I think he's going to be really proud if he finds the right one...Thank you for letting him be a part of it, allowing him to find the name," Elliot smiled, kissing her forehead.

"I want him to be a part of it," Olivia smiled. "I know he's really excited for the baby to get here...even if he thinks he's too macho to show it sometimes."

"That might not have been the best trait that he ever got from me," Elliot added with a shrug and chuckle.

She hit his chest lightly, "Maybe not, but he's a good kid."

"I know," he agreed with a smile. "You want to go lay on the couch until Noah gets up, watch some TV or something?"

"Sure, you want a water?" She asked him as he walked into the living room and started looking through the movies.

"Yeah, I'll take one. Thanks, babe," he smiled, taking it from her and settling on the couch, moving the back pillow so they could both fit lying down.

Jax came over and sat down in front of Olivia, his nose sniffing her belly. She scratched the top of his head and he rested it next to her on the couch, "I was reading that dogs can sense the pregnancy, that they know that things are changing."

"That would explain why he's been following you around," Elliot chuckled, reaching over Olivia to give the dog a good rub on his back. "He's such a good dog."

"I just hope he's good with the baby," she said, running her fingers through the scruffy hair around Jax's neck.

"You've seen how many times Noah's pulled out his hair," Elliot chuckled, resting his hand back down around her, "He's never even growled and Eli can be a little rough sometimes but Jax still goes right to him...Nothing can faze this dog."