Ch.63

A/N: Thank you for the support, it means so much that everyone seems to be enjoying this. Please leave me your thoughts and enjoy!

"Maureen is going to be here in an hour," Elliot said, coming out of the bathroom after his shower, a towel wrapped around his waist. Olivia was still snuggled in bed, the comforter wrapped tightly around her but she met his eyes.

Her eyes roamed his body, his chiseled chest to the deep V that formed right above the start of his towel, "You look nice." He raised an eyebrow and she smirked, bringing her hands through her hair and crossing her arms behind her head, "Lose the towel."

He checked the clock again and dropped his towel, making his way to the bed and crawling up to her, "I like when you're like this." He pulled the comforter away so he could settle underneath, kissing her jaw back to her neck. She moaned when he hit the sensitive spot behind her ear, scraping his teeth against her pulse point and licking back up to her ear lobe, "You're so beautiful...you taste so good."

Her fingers threaded through his hair, cupping the back of his neck and bringing his lips to hers, nipping lightly on his bottom lip and she pulled him down closer to her. His hands found her drawstring, pulling on it until the fabric loosened and he could finally push them down her legs with her panties. He rolled over and pulled her on top of him so she was straddling his hips, her hands splayed across his chest as she kissed him hard.

"Oh God," she moaned, tilting her head back as his hands found her breasts, kneading them gently.

"I need you," he growled, his hands sliding up her thighs and around her back. He pulled her down next to him, taking her face in his hands and kissing her softly, pushing her hair back. "I love you," he said against her ear, settling himself between her legs.

"I love you too," she murmured, stifling a moan as she felt him against her and his lips crashed against hers once more.

"Okay, little man," Olivia cooed, holding Noah close to her on the sofa in the living room. "MoMo is going to be here soon and you're gonna have a ton of fun with her."

"MoMo," he mumbled around his pacifier, nuzzling into the crook of her neck.

"I put the bag in the car, so we're all set for when she gets here," Elliot told her, kicking the snow off from his boots and coming into the house with the dog. "Maureen and James are just going to stay here tonight and tomorrow since they're going to take care of Jax too."

"That's fine, whatever works for them," she replied softly, running her fingers through Noah's hair and kissing his forehead.

"Do you want me to make you some tea before we go?" He asked as he came to stand behind the couch, kissing the top of her head.

"That would be great," she said, tilting her head back to kiss him. "Do you think he knows we're leaving?"

Elliot shrugged, rubbing Noah's back, "He probably senses something but I'm sure he'll be fine. Dickie's going to come over tomorrow and bring Eli with him."

Noah's head perked up at that, "Eli play?"

"Yeah," Elliot chuckled nodding his head, "Eli's gonna come over and you can play all day."

"I bet that's Maureen now," Olivia said looking to Jax who was pacing by the window and was about to start barking.

He kissed her forehead, "Are you ready?"

"I think so," she said, managing a small smile. "I'll be fine once we're there."

"Okay," he said softly, running his fingers through her hair before leaving her to get the door.