Ch.37

A/N: Since I didn't update on Monday here is another one for all of you!

"Okay, Noah's dressed and ready to go," Elliot said coming into the living room with Noah on his hip.

Olivia looked up from the stove to see her happy little boy coming towards her, "There he is. You look so cute," she cooed as she took him in her arms. He was wearing jean shorts and a little Adidas zip up that matched Elliot's.

Elliot saw her look between him and Noah and chuckled, "This was purely a coincidence."

She smirked, "Was it?"

He raised an eyebrow, "I'm thinking that by the look on your face right now that you set us up for this."

"I did," she smiled. "I know how you pick out your clothes so I moved your zip up to the front of the closet."

He shook his head but chuckled, "You played me. You're lucky I love you so much."

"I know," she smiled and kissed him softly. "Is he wearing the shirt I laid out?"

Elliot checked the pizzas in the oven and turned down the temperature, "Of course. I wonder how long it's going to take everyone to notice it."

She shrugged her shoulders, "Well there's going to be a few detectives here so hopefully not too long or I'm going to have to seriously reevaluate who I have working for me."

He laughed, "I'd say so."

"I can't wait to see their reaction to the news though," she said half excited half nervous.

"They will be excited and happy for us," he murmured kissing her forehead, "I promise."

Elliot's kids as well as Don, Nick, and Fin were due at their apartment in about an hour to have a little get together to watch the Yankees game. Aside from Don, everyone was in the dark about the baby and they were going to tell the rest of the group today.

"I'll finish up in here, why don't you go relax with him for a while before everyone gets here," Elliot suggested giving her a gentle nudge towards the living room.

"Thanks," she kissed his cheek and laid down on the couch. Noah laid on her chest and stared up at her, "Well little man, are you excited to help mommy and daddy tell your brothers and sisters about the baby?" Noah just looked at her, his eyes getting heavier as she rubbed his back. "You're going to be the best big brother to your baby brother or sister," he rested his head on her chest and she ran her fingers through his hair. "You're my first baby and you'll always be special. You changed my life," she cooed kissing his forehead and holding him close, "I love you, Noah."

Elliot came from behind the couch and bent over, dropping a kiss to Noah's head and rubbing his back, "I love you too buddy." Olivia smiled up at him and he captured her lips with his, "Do you want me to take him to his room?"

She shook her head, "I'm just going to let him lay here with me for a little bit."