🤍Synopsis🤍

Born heiress to the 'Ndrangheta Mafia, you were raised in Venice to assume the Capo title until you were of age. As tragedy struck the organized crime, unbeknownst to 2-year-old you, you witnessed as both your parents were murdered by a mysterious assailant. Their deaths caused the family organization to dwindle in power.

Fulfilling your mother's final wish, her most loyal cavalier, (B/n), the Duke of Exeter, became your legal guardian. After the funeral, he adopted you, changed your surname to his, and moved to Japan, where you would live a normal life and avoid the same fate your parents shared. A clean slate. The world knew not of this ordeal.

Barely 3-years-old, a year after your parent's demise, your Quirk Hermokinesis, a blood manipulation power, developed. Growing up in a country where heroes were constantly glorified, you too idolized the juggernauts and wished to become a Professional Hero. Your adoptive father, however, had planned an entirely different career for you. At the ripe age of 5, (B/n) heeded your boredom in school and figured out how intellectually gifted you were in both mathematics and science. To nurture your young mind, he enrolled you in a private school for Quirkless children and involved you in his dream of creating his own car brand. Upholding your adoptive father's wishes before you own, with both your business savvy and financially astute advice, you helped elevate his company, (L/n)Corp.

While secretly gaining control over your chaotic Quirk by yourself, your status as a Quirkless child prodigy garnered unwanted attention which caused you, for a short time, to be ashamed of your power and quit training it.

At the age of 15, you founded RED, a trading company aimed at the Quirkless populace, (B/n) being in charge of both (L/n)Corp and RED as you were underage. That same year, you graduated from MIT and Harvard, receiving a doctorate in Engineering physics, two master's in both chemical engineering and nuclear physics. The peak of your fame as you were known as the multi-millionaire heir, Lady (L/n). Two years later, you entered a serious yet secret relationship. Once 18, you became the youngest, richest person worldwide with a net worth of $75 billion USD (¥8.15 trillion JPY) after (B/n) retired and you took on the mantle of CEO to both a global automobile corporation, (L/n)Corp, and the biggest multinational e-commerce technology company, RED.

With the support of your then partner, now at an age to do as you pleased, you mastered your Quirk and decided to achieve your long-lost dream of becoming a Pro Hero. However, in order to maintain your image and avoid political retribution, you received your hero license from the United Nations, who would keep your identity a secret in exchange for you being their personal soldier.

Two years later, now 20, after you solved hundreds of thousands of cases globally, gained the third-largest popular vote internationally, and increased the number of hero agencies you owned abroad, you soon surpassed the required status quo and ranked as the No.5 Pro Hero worldwide. Locally in Japan, you were in the lower Top Ten.

(The same system that ranks Heroes in Japan is used on a global scale, with the United Nations overseeing it)

At the peak of your hero persona's success, the complicated double-life strained your relationship and you became the world's most desirable bachelorette. This story begins nearly a year later. No one knows that the almost 21-year-old billionaire is also the prominent Hero (H/n) (save for a handful of people).

All is bliss until your uncle, one of the Capos of the Sicilian Mafia, appointed you as his second-in-command. It is at his funeral where you meet all of your uncle's business associates, one of them being an ambitious young Yakuza Capo, 27-year-old Kai Chisaki.

What started out as a platonic business relationship soon turned intimate, without either of you being aware of the other's alter ego and secret agenda. A hero and a villain, unbeknownst to each other, fall in love. As time passes by, you both begin to suspect one another. After a series of unfortunate events unfold, the truth will then be revealed.

The question remained, would the truth change your budding love?

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

Sooner or later, the truth will come out on both sides. What then would be the fate of your relationship?

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

Hero name=(H/n)

Butler name=(B/n)

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

WARNING!!! : This story will not be your typical Kai Chisaki x Reader story. Since Chisaki has sociopathic tendencies, he won't 'fall' for the reader immediately like in other stories. I'm aiming for a more REALISTIC way of how Chisaki would fall in love. IF you don't like that, I suggest you read something else :) This story is 55 parts because love doesn't happen overnight, especially one so complicated.