🤍Sports Festival Sabotage🤍

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

This text: English

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭: 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

*Two Days Later*

5 A.M

(L/n) Manor, (L/n) Private Island, Japan

"'Good morning, my Lady'. 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝟻 𝚘'𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔, 𝚖𝚊'𝚊𝚖.."

You groaned, "Must you do this every morning, (A.I/n)?"

"𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚊'𝚊𝚖."

The steady patter of rain seeped onto your large balcony as a large mist settled on the large mountains ahead. The cold Spring air rattled your firmly closed balcony glass door while the sweet high notes of the birds chirping sounded off in the distance. On this island surrounded by calm seas, a resort like no other, you struggled to lift your heavy head off the enticing pillow.

The tiredness had begun. A sorrow like no other resurfaced. You watched intently as the petals and twigs violently swayed outside. It was as if the weather mimicked your thoughts. Momentarily suspended were your emotions, comfortably numb were you as you sulked in bed. Thinking of the captive (B/n), the flimsy hope that he was alive barely kept you going.

Three days had passed since you last saw him.

Though hopeless you felt, you needed a distraction. What better way to keep your mind from going cold than getting it overheated with work?

"What's the schedule?"

"𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚜-"

"I'll do that on my way to the office on the helicopter. Next."

"𝚈𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚊'𝚊𝚖. 𝙰𝚝 𝟽, 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝟾 𝚝𝚘 𝟿, 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚜, 𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚕𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚁𝙴𝙳, 𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝟷-𝚘𝚗-𝟷 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 (𝙻/𝚗)𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝙵𝙾. 𝙰𝚝 𝟷0-"

A familiar voice called out. "(𝐇/𝐧)."

You jerked up from your bed and held the trespassing figure in place with your Quirk.

"𝐃𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞."

"𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭."

"(𝐇/𝐧)-"

"𝐄𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐲," You pressed the tip of your middle finger against your thumb, "𝐎𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞."