🤍Tête-à-Tête🤍

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

This text: English

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭: 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

*Two Days Later*

4 P.M JST / 8 A.M GMT

Exeter Castle, United Kingdom

(B/n) drunkenly awoke in the midst of his field of sunny yellow dandelions. He felt as bile rose in his throat, only for it to be suppressed by the wasted Brit. The fanfare of golden halo petals waved in the air as they soaked in the blazing sun. Rooted in, drinking yesterday's delightful rain. He bent over the grass, arms protecting his sore abdomen.

The once green palette field was overwhelmed by the rich amber tones. Amid the sonorous season of the year, in its bountiful clover and mixed xanthous grass, the butler hurled vomit. The green blankets adorned with floral notes, now sprayed with plant-life poison. Far worse than a weed-killing liquid.

He groaned, "Pesky dandelions."

It was his yellow lawn. Nothing but a festive reminder. He leaned down and plucked a flower. The dripping stem snapped underneath the intense pressure of his hand. He crushed it between his fingers and cursed at the manicured lawn.

"Bloody brash flower."

The fragrance alone bothered his nose.

"I see the universe has blessed you with a lovely morning."

"Hali." (B/n) wiped the vomit from the corner of his mouth, "Why are you here?"

The No.1 Hero chuckled, "The universe sent me."

"Bloody hell. It's never good news when you visit." He threw the torn dandelion across the field, "Everything is hunky-dory. Got hammered. Horses for courses... Leave."

"My stars, how I've missed your ferocity! So, where is she?"

"Not here."

"Where then?"

"You're too loud, Hali."

They squatted to (B/n)'s level with a concerned look on their face, "What did you do?"

He rubbed the side of his head, "I don't know."

"Where is she?"

"I don't know."

"...Did you kill her?"

"No. I think. I don't know."

"Old friend, what has happened?"

He groaned, "We got into a bit of a kerfuffle... and it's her bloody fault!'

"Why the hostility?"

"She betrayed my trust, Hali. She abused your kindness. Treacherous little-"

"Breathe." They conjured a sphere of water from the humid atmosphere and handed it to (B/n), who slurped it like a dewdrop. "Take your time."

"It's like flogging a dead horse. I can't speak to her. I won't subject myself to it!"

"You don't mean that."

"That alien you bubbled? She used it for some bloody bracelet. She can control the entire fucking world. It's not even in the palm of her hand, it's on her bloody wrist."