🤍Blessed Being🤍

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

This text: English

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭: 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

"My Lady, The Commission is not what it was many years ago. Because Quirks now exist, a lot of mobs live off of small businesses."

You walked over to (B/n) and placed your hand on his shoulder. "I own those businesses. I'm the Godfather now, there is no Commission. I will build a grand empire out of their tiny connections."

He squeezed your hand, "As Godfather, you have guaranteed protection, but not in Japan. Your power here is very limited. Let's move to the States."

You let go of his shoulder, "I'm not afraid. We'll cross that bridge when we get there. Besides, business is business. This entire world runs on money. I'll bribe the politicians and silence anyone who dares speak out against me. I wouldn't be the first to do it."

"And (H/n)?"

"She's out of the picture for now. My sole focus may be the expansion of my brand, but your safety is my greatest priority, (B/n). From now on, you'll never leave my side."

'No harm can befall you if I'm there...'

He smiled, "I've thought about it. Before I pulled the trigger, that is. And I appreciate the thought, but no."

You frowned, "What?"

"I'll teleport you to the Prime Minister of Australia. The deadline is today after all."

"Actually, when (U/n) announced his retirement, I may have hijacked all their programs and deleted them. I couldn't risk my name being slandered by criminals."

"How were you able to do that?"

"Weak firewall."

"My little brainiac." He chuckled, "Still, a visit wouldn't hurt. You'd avoid suspicion."

"Are you sure? I know how much you hate (H/n)."

"I more than anyone want (F/n), but the world needs (H/n). I've wronged you of your childhood. I won't commit the grave mistake of robbing you of your dreams again."

You wrapped your arms around his neck as your gaze softened at the gesture.

He returned the embrace and kissed the top of your forehead. "Who knows? An endorsement from (H/n) may just help expand your brand."

"...Thank you."

He let go and activated his Quirk. You ran through it and appeared in your bedroom. After you changed into your hero costume, (B/n) teleported you to the city and waited for you at the Mansion.

...

11 A.M JST / 12 P.M AEST

Canberra, Australia

United Nations Association of Australia

You bowed your head, "Prime Minister."

He jumped, "Crikey. Why are you here?"

"The deadline. It's today, is it not?"

"Forget that, you must be exhausted."