🤍Hollow Habits Halted🤍

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

This text: English

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭: 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

Chisaki bowed his head, his goons followed suit.

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬."

(B/n) returned the kind gesture, "𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 (𝐋/𝐧) 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲."

He spoke directly in your direction, "𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞."

You remained silent, unable to place the familiarity of this masked man.

(B/n) cleared his throat, "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐫 (𝐔/𝐧), 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭?"

"𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐥𝐥, (𝐔/𝐧) 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲. 𝐈𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞, 𝐰𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧."

"𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐞?" (B/n) asked.

"𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭."

Seeing your negligence to offer anything, (B/n) reached into his pocket for the box. In a split second, you felt rapid, aggressive movement in the room. You slowly watched as Chisaki's two goons jumped towards your butler. One with a gun in hand, the other with a massive, bulked-up arm. They spoke as they jumped at (B/n).

"𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐤!!"
"𝐍𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬, 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲?"

Instinctively, you leaped in front of (B/n) and blocked the goons' attack. You held onto the black goon's bulked fist with your left hand, twisted and thrust his body onto the ground with your food shoved down on his throat. The white goon tried to place his gun against your butler's head. With your right hand, you knocked the gun out of his hand and into the air. You headbutted the white-hooded goon onto the ground, caught the gun mid-air, and pointed the gun at him.

"𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩." You huffed, "𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞."

The butler breathed heavily on your neck, who dumbfoundedly watched the entire incident unfold and felt utterly jarred. He looked down at your small figure. You weren't out of breath. How had you managed to act so swiftly?

The person in charge of the two then spoke.

"𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨, 𝐌𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐜, 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲."