🤍Sin Saccade🤍

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

Just so there is no confusion, the following is a list of the bosses in the Cosa Nostra Mafia:

Michael DeSantis (Big Mike)- acting boss- Lucchese family

Andrew Russo (Mushy)- acting boss- Colombo family

Lorenzo Mannino (Zip)- acting boss- Gambino family

Michael Mancuso (Nosey)- current boss- Bonanno family

Liborio Bellomo (Barney)- current boss- Genovese family

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

This text: English

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭: 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥: 𝕀𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕟

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

5 A.M

(L/n) Bel Air Mansion, Los Angeles, California

"'Good morning, my Lady'. 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝟻 𝚘'𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔, 𝚖𝚊'𝚊𝚖."

You groaned, "I'm beginning to believe that your hypothesis may have some validity to it."

"𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚝 '𝙱𝚒𝚐 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎' 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢?"

"Everyone is probably asleep right now. Send him a message: '𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕥 𝟚 ℙ.𝕄. 𝔻𝕠 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖.'"

"𝙼𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚖𝚊'𝚊𝚖."

With a drowsy arm, you lifted yourself off of the bed and walked over to the large cluster of shopping bags. In the early morning, you planned to pack all that you bought and hoped to have enough time to get ready for the meeting in Las Vegas.

Though you were sleep-deprived, it seemed only fair to let the two bodyguards get a good night's rest.

...

10 A.M

Kurono awakened to the incessant ringing of his cellphone. He stirred in his bed for a moment and groggily answered the call.

"𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨?"

"𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫."

The call abruptly ended. Befuddled, Kurono stood up from his bed. The familiar voice seemed to have gone unheeded.

'𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫?'

He slowly made his way down the large marble staircase and opened the door leading to the front yard. His heart dropped and his eyes widened in utter astonishment.