🤍Stinted Superstar Pt.2🤍

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

This text: English

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭: 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

2 P.M

(A.I/n) automatically parked the car a block away from the secluded cafe. Through the dark-tinted window, your attentive eyes wandered over all your surroundings. Afraid of what lurked outside in broad daylight.

"Cipher PURPLE update."

"𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐... 𝙴𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚁. 𝙻𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎. 𝚄𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜."

'They know that I know now. They're there alright. They're just doing a better job at hiding than I anticipated...'

"Access the seven (L/n) satellites. Broaden the search to a global scale. If I'm going to be followed, I may as well have a broader scope."

"𝚈𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚊'𝚊𝚖. 𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐... 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝."

You unsnapped the bracelet and placed it over your eyes. "Tell me everything."

Through the dark lens, numerous agents showed up on the small screen and were highlighted. Few were hidden in buildings across while the rest blended in with the crowd.

"𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 𝚄.𝚂. 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔-𝚘𝚙𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚗 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝙹𝚂𝙾𝙲 𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝. 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍, 𝚖𝚊'𝚊𝚖."

You snapped the bracelet back on your wrist, "These mercenaries aren't aware of who I am. I guess the Secretary-General didn't bother to tell them about my having a Quirk. Though they're taking extra precautions ensuring their own safety."

"𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖, 𝚖𝚊'𝚊𝚖?"

"No need to activate the satellite's beam ray. Lock the doors. Should the cavalry close in, alert me."

"𝚈𝚎𝚜, 𝚖𝚊'𝚊𝚖."

You stepped out of the car with your purse in hand. The exposed agents continued on with their outstanding performance as civilians. Could've fooled you had you not been aware beforehand. You walked into the small establishment.

The waiter bowed, "𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞."

You followed them as they guided you to a secluded booth. As soon as your eyes met with the model's, you extended your hand.

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐘𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢."

He rushed over to hold your hand in his, "𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭."