🤍Balking Beau🤍

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭: 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

Kurono felt as his heart dropped into his stomach, "𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞."

"𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧."

Kurono stared at the way Chisaki neared your delicate frame and frowned underneath his mask.

Rappa, sensing the young assistant's somber tone, pulled Kurono away. "𝐎𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐩."

Chisaki searched for his men and found them gone.

Rappa patted Kurono's head, "𝐖𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭."

"𝐍𝐨. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫. 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧."

...

5 A.M

The two eventually made it to the stranded boat. Rappa greeted his friend and the captain drove the boat away as Kurono stared as the Manor slowly disappeared from sight. He sighed and removed his mask. His chest was in excruciating pain. It hurt to even think that you were in some other man's arms, but what could he do about it? He was loyal to Overhaul.

So if it meant to sacrifice his own love, then he would.

From the first day he met you, he knew you were the only woman for him. He tried to suppress his feelings for the sake of his job. Yet every time he set his eyes on you, those same feelings resurfaced.

But you treated him as fairly as ever a woman treated a man. It was only then when he realized at that moment that all that love was on his side and all good comradeship on yours.

He'd have to love you in secret and from afar.

'𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞, (𝐋/𝐧).'

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺