🤍Loveless Life🤍

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

This text: English

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭: 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

You crawled away, further distancing yourself from the intimidating large group of men in your living room. "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?"

Rappa raised several cupcakes in his hand, "𝐈 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞!"

You helped yourself up by climbing the rail from the staircase. "𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞."

"𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭?"

"𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐈 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲."

"(𝐋/𝐧)-"

You swiftly made your way to the garage, "𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞."

Chisaki chased after you and found you climbing inside one of your cars. Once the garage door opened, you speedily drove away before another word could be uttered. He looked to his right and spotted the car you had driven to his lair many nights ago. The very same car his goons had bugged and allowed him to discover this place.

You tracked his car, why couldn't he?

The young capo returned to the living room, defeated.

Rappa smacked his lips, "𝐀𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝."

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 (𝐁/𝐧)?" asked Chisaki.

The men shrugged their shoulders.

"𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦."

...

9 A.M

You parked near the abandoned building where you met Kurono for the second time. This was the only place you guaranteed no one would find you. With your wallet in hand, you headed inside the hidden ice cream shop. As you entered, the same employee from before smiled.

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮!"

You walked up to the counter, "𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧."

"𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞! 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?"

"𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐛𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐤."

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲?"

"𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐞."

You take out your card and pay for the treat. Once paid, you sat at the counter. The employee placed a large bowl in front of you and handed you your receipt.

"𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!"

You stared at the delicacy.

The employee discreetly snapped a picture of you and sent it to Kurono with the message: '𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞!'