🤍Sane Sycophant🤍

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

This text: English

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭: 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖊𝖝𝖙: 𝕽𝖚𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖆𝖓

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

*Warning: Two Heroes Movie Spoilers!!!*

*2 months later*

8 A.M

(L/n) Manor, (L/n) Private Island, Japan

It was the same each day. The morning came with tranquil dismay, easily overcome by the sun's warm rays. The sky was painted lavender, dazzled with a brilliant amber tone. The colors merged with the pinkish glow on the tinted clouds. The sunrise was beautifully canvassed this particular morning. Ace would've enjoyed this view.

As would (B/n).

The days moved on. No contact had been made by the League of Villains. It was only when you focused on that particular detail that the signs of panic became prevalent. Like a discomfort in the chest, head pounding from the excess caffeine. And then it'd set deeper. The urge to hide away on the private island, alone with noxious thoughts of concern.

By now you'd thought you'd have those emotions sorted out, but it couldn't be farther from the truth. You felt like a child. Terrified. Constricted feelings grew, strangled by the past. It couldn't be helped. You missed those you mourned, but (B/n) was all that was left. Had it not been for a particular person's constant support, you'd have crumbled underneath the pressure. And when you felt helpless, the Yakuza Capo would come to your aid. Like a loving figure, he'd 'kiss' the pain away with mere patience.

All of his own accord.

Leaning over the balcony's rail, you breathed in the fresh Summer air and looked over at the tempered glass box.

"𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝖆 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖋𝖚𝖑 𝖉𝖆𝖞, 𝖎𝖘𝖓'𝖙 𝖎𝖙 𝕬𝖈𝖊?"

"𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧."

You slightly pivoted in the direction of the male voice, "𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞."

"𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥."

"𝐈 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬."

Chisaki handed over a mug of your favorite morning beverage and placed a coaster on a coffee table nearby.

Sipping the drink in hand, you hummed. "𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬."

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 (𝐟𝐚𝐯/𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤)."

"...𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨."

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨."

"𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤."