🤍Nocturnal Narc🤍

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

This text: English

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭: 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

1 A.M

(F/n)'s Mansion, Tokyo, Japan

A crunch of gravel emulated behind Chisaki while the moonlight pressed on him as he paced back and forth on the driveway. His footsteps echoed sharply around the deserted front yard, like the raucous heartbeat of an accursed convict. The staid woe of the party's end remained in his mind, despite your reassurance. (H/n) had wiped out numerous gangs before. What if she had shown up to capture the newly appointed Godmother of the Sicilian Mafia?

The querulous Capo paused whilst he slinked in the mansion's shadows. His rubber-soled shoes crunched a final time as they rested upon the bottom of the staircase leading to the front door. The slightest chance that the rumor could turn out true was all the reason Chisaki needed to stay behind. The opportunity to come face-to-face with that dreaded heroine was not something he would pass up.

Before his ascent to becoming Capo, heroes had led the charge to destroy all organized crime. As a child, Chisaki was picked up off the streets and given a home by the boss of the Yakuza, or Pops as he affectionately called him. Due to this kindness, the orphan clung to him and was accepted by the Boss as if he were his own son. However, Chisaki was never content with having the Boss as a surrogate father. He felt as though he owed him a life debt. Growing up, Chisaki saw as heroes shrunk down the Yakuza to near obscurity. An evergrowing society based on Quirks had destroyed his world and hurt the one person he cared for through both aberrant and inequitable means.

Quirks are but an incessant infection in his life, slowly killing the Boss and the Yakuza. The retention Quirks had on the world was confirmation to the young Capo that it created a diseased way of thinking.

And (H/n) was but another hero who embellished such outlook.

...

3 A.M

The sprigs of the branches from the willow trees became acquiescent silhouettes under the moon's effulgence. Though the moonlight brought a certain solace to this graphite night, the young Capo had grown weary of waiting. One simple insight plagued him.

What if (H/n) was already inside?

Solicitous to this thought, Chisaki eagerly entered the unlocked mansion. To his bewilderment, he easily gained access inside. Had you anticipated this? Did you also doubt the rumor's credibility? Was this a cry for help?

Unsettled, he wandered about and became distracted by the tacky decor. Yet the more he inspected the place, the more he profiled your persona. The mansion was completely immaculate. Not a single speck of dust in sight. Everything was in its designated place. You were a perfectionist. A need for order and control was obvious in your character. The maintenance of this place was not subpar. You liked it here.

Chisaki paused and studied his surroundings. He left out a long sigh as the man soon realized he had gotten himself lost. Unable to find his way back to the entrance, he continued his hunt for (H/n).

This quest wasn't about the heroine herself, but the occasion to prove himself. It's the reason why he put the Boss in a coma. It's the reason why he experimented on Eri. It's the reason why he was prepared to manipulate you. Chisaki never displayed pleasure from harming or killing. Unless it proved his ideology.