🤍Gauzy Godfather🤍

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

This text: English

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭: 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

6 A.M

(F/n)'s Mansion, Tokyo, Japan

"Good morning, my Lady."

You groaned, "Morning already?"

(B/n) chuckled as he prepared your (favorite/drink) and placed the breakfast tray over your lap. "What shall we do today?"

You sat up, "How about a party?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"Let's celebrate my new title as Godfather."

"Would it not be Godmother?"

"I could care less what I'm called. Besides, it could confuse those pursuing me."

He blinked a few times and slowly nodded his head. "As you wish, my Lady."

...

10 P.M

(U/n)'s Mansion, Japan

The party had started. The guests arrived by the number. (B/n) greeted them by the front entrance. Although the decoration was rushed, everything was perfectly set in place thanks to your butler, who was even courteous enough to invite Chisaki at your request.

(B/n) smiled at the young Capo as he climbed up the front steps. "𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐬𝐢𝐫."

Chisaki looked past him, "𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 (𝐋/𝐧)?"

"𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐝𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬."

Chisaki walked inside and headed out to look for you. The gang then split up, as a shy yet brave Kurono also set out to find you as well.

...

11 P.M

You sat behind your uncle's desk and stared at the bottle of wine in front. The door then opened and you looked up from your chair. Your heart skipped a beat as you pushed the bottle to the side.

"𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐥."

He closed the door and walked over to you. "(𝐋/𝐧)-"

"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬."

"𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭...𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐭𝐞𝐝."

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺